Sunday, November 11, 2007

Because I Dared To Dream...

You know how I used to admire you from afar... Knowing you were the untouchable Iron Lion...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But then... everything begins with a dream, doesn't it?

Sometimes in life, you'd never know what'll come your way... It's funny right now looking back upon the times when I was so utterly terrified of just your mere presence, yet desired to be in your vinicity... How afraid I was of the precarious notion that I would lose you one day should you ever, ever discover my forbidden thoughts, furthermore when I was still with another. Most harrowing of all - the periods of your unexplainable silence. Yet in the end, I am really glad I held on to that wonderful, impossible dream, despite every odd.

Hahah. Do you remember the first time we met...? Goddd I remember being so awkward >< Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You'd be surprised how much I treasured this picture XD
Believe it I was smitten from Day One!

Remember the time you stood up for me when I said something so brash and stupid on ST? And the lecture you gave me? >< But then again because of you I guess I grew up a lil' bit more...

Dammit you know I wish we had more pictures together. (I was always afraid to ask) =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You and I at Gold's Gym KL... The Meccah of Bodybuilding. If it wasn't for you bringing me there in the first place I wouldn't be an Honourary Member. I was starting to worry it was getting a lil' bit obvious here... You kept catching me staring at you!!! *kicks*

Then... The unexpected came and well... gotta love our dear bro Simon for it, in the end XD

In the present...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was on a high!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is my favorite picture so far (you looked really great that day too!)... I wouldn't have entered the pageant at my church if it wasn't for you. I really hate you, you know! You and that persuasive effect you have on me! Tsk! But yeah ended up having so much fun... You being there made every difference... And GOD what we found out from my mom later on at lunch...!!!! *dies*

11 months and 26 days. The exact amount of time I waited for this day - 9th November 2007.
The day we became official. The day I held your hand and felt you in my arms. Knowing I'll never want to let you go.

Today, I know trully how it feels like when a dream comes true.
I love you, Ernie. This is to us and our new beginning together.