Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I love you. A thousand times over.

OMG just when I thought it was impossible for things to get even better...

Ernie was on the front cover page of The Star's Rage section, plus there was a TWO PAGE spread about him!! Oh. My. God. I've been freaking out in college... actually had to BEG someone to give me a copy... Check out the smashing article at:


TNG ERN YI - MAKING IT BIG

I'm so, so proud of you, Ernie... And on top of that... I can't believe you actually said...

this.

'It's not easy for Ern Yi to find a girl who can understand his paranoia about food when competition is around the corner. But he has found a girlfriend, and she is a fellow bodybuilder too.

"You don't have to worry about her nagging you about food. I don't believe in expensive restaurants and she understands that. We visit gyms together and of course we do what normal couples do, go to the movies and all," he says with excitement in his voice.

Bodybuilding is still not something that comes across as 'cool', especially to the girls. Ern Yi recounts a time when a bunch of girls pointed to a muscular man in a magazine and said: "Eew. You want to be like this?".

He did not reply them but in his heart he screamed, "Yes".

It takes a lot of hard work to get the right build but not everyone knows that, and he has come to terms with that by now. When he faces disappointments in his career, Ern Yi thinks about the people who have invested in him, Tony, his girlfriend and his mother. '

You... have NO idea how much that meant to me. I love you... a hundred thousand times over.

On top of that... HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY SEAN!!~ PL5 would never be on the same level of wackiness without you. People with pictures of his surprise bash at Coffee Cabana... upload!! =P xoxo