Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Baby... =)

Woot Kimmie should be studying and not bumming around... But what the fuck lah... =P

23rd November 2007 was Ernie's 21st birthday. 'Grats honey, you're INDEPENDANT!!! Thanks so much for that awesome day out... especially for the shaker bottle and... guess what was handwritten and rolled up inside it...


The power of a gun can kill,
and the power of fire can burn.
The power of wind can chill,
and the power of the mind can learn.
The power of hate can consume a man's life so badly
until he tears is own world apart.
But the power of love, especially and only yours
can heal my frozen heart.
-Ernie-

*Kimmie bounces from wall to wall on an ecstatic high*

And here... is my reciprocation.

Everytime I see your face
Raging tempests rise so fervent in my heart.
Never I thought I'd fall so deep
I again surrender to such sweet longing
Everytime I feel you near.

I luvvie you, baby... So so much.


Well now on other things...
Mom's back from Australia after 2 weeks.
I dropped econs.
I'm planning to screw my mid-sem law exams.
I really need to get my head back in the game and stop hancur-ing my diet.
The government needs to ban sugar.
And the government needs to campaign for the welfare of bodybuilders - sponsor a muscle cos protein's not cheap!!

Lol randomness... see I told you studying causes insanity. And lameness.
Aiyah dunno what to blog already. Bye bye. Till next time.