Thursday, September 25, 2008

Had my first shisha experience with Ernie and the guys frm his cell...
It was gooooooood.... And I suppose I didn't do too shabbily for a first-timer... ^^

That aside.... I think I've allowed myself too much slack. =/ Training's pretty down in the dumps again and I've gone off the diet for far too long. Dammit. Think it's time to hop back on the build-n'-burn bandwagon.
EAT LIKE A BODYBUILDER, TRAIN LIKE A POWERLIFTER. That'll be my new mantra for some time to come.

And I'm finally admitting that YES my hair is getting too long and too troublesome. So I'm taking Rosli's advice to wear it in a braid. But you know something... I don't have the least idea how to pleat my hair. Yes. No you didn't hear wrongly. *ashamed*


[edit @ 8.45am] I'm incredibly glad I didn't go back to Bahau last weekend and spent it cozying up with the boy instead. Pfft. Trouble was brewing again, and of course it was about me. Sighs. Best thing was I wasn't even there!!! XD Haha... Bitches. Sad thing is, we're all born and bred of the same blood - all vicious women and I suppose it's something I should be proud of... cos this one is going to be the most vicious of them all when the time comes. ;) Besides... people make snide comments when they're jealous, no? Hello you people (most possibly) reading my blog and googling my name impulsively..... GET A LIFE LAH AND MIND YOUR OWN CHILDREN. Thank you, gracias, merci, danke, domo arigato! ^^