Thursday, September 18, 2008

Remember Gotham City Masquerade? (*CLICK!!*)
Well I found some vids of Ernie and myself on youtube... bits and pieces of our performance :)

BELLADONNA (preliminary)


BELLADONNA (finals)


DEATHWISH (finals)


My dad took the full vid... which is like 30mins and waaay too long to bother uploading. x.x
*mumble mumble, stutter stutter* My performances pale immensely in comparison with Ernie's... that dude was born to be on stage! Haha... Even from the short extract of his full performance it's evident... ^^ Mine..... as you could see... mike pun rosak =.= PFFFT! Kelam kabut-ness!!! XD

Damn I miss Deathwish. Damn. DAMN. Tsk. Sickpsychoviolentpervertedmenareyummeh.

I want my SWAT drill video! *BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGbangbangbangbang....* XD ROFL!!! koff koff.... inside joke ;) ... sorta. XD You'll get it when you see it! ^^