Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hmm... this post has been backdated for quite awhile but since I'm updating on Probuffedbodies I might as well post it on here too... Renovation processes have been completed at EF and here are the latest pics!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The newly extended cardio area on the 1st floor. Muuuuch more floor space to accomodate more members.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another section of the 1st floor. The weight station can finally be brought out of the store!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1st floor from another angle

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The passage into the new extended area

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The aerobics/dance studio... which is now HYOOOOOGE!!! :D

My only complains are that 3 leg machines have been shifted downstairs. :( @%$#*&%#! Hello!! Try walking downstairs after 4 set of 160lbs leg presses to get to the hamstring culs!!!! PFFFT. The hyperextension bench has disspeared downstairs too T.T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Upstairs... we have a 3rd dumbell rack and a new incline benchpress!! :D And new benches and weight plates...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So that wraps up the update.... and while updating on the gym.... here are updates on my current physique as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The perks that come with not having to reduce food :D keke
I have a lil pooch of a tummy now.... but seeing how my arms and chest look like.... its well worth it. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Not as streamlined as I used to be... but check the gains on the arms!!

Oh yea I got my pink phone back!! ^^ So you can expect more picture posts in future... For now it's back to dissecting King Lear and munching choc chip cookies. And I want my roti bakar T.T My god it's been ages and ages since I've had a good, crispy roti bakar.... And I want to play futsal!!! *prances around annoyingly getting into everyone's way*