Saturday, November 8, 2008

You know....... they claim that the maxi dress is the in-thing today....

But I spent 2 and a half hours walking round and round Sunway Pyramid this morning and how come I couldn't even find a single one!?!? PFFFFT.

Oh and the fashion on the racks these days... it's ridiculous. With equally ridiculous prices. Well fine maybe my perception regarding 'good taste' is insanely pretty warped as well.... but COME ON!!! RM300 for some itty-bitty thingy that feels like a ricesack!? PFFFFTT.

What a way to begin the weekend........ =.=


[edit @ 3.23pm] This is entirely unrelated to my post..... Take a look at this blog and tell me if you had a good laugh. *CLICK CLICK* NO SERIOUSLY..... Fanaticism much?? Oh yea the dude's from Kelantan. =.= Uptight asshole... or pervie in disguise? (Like hellooo I'm not the one shooting upskirts and stalking amoi seksi cun at malls... :P) Tsk. If thats called shameful he definitely hasn't come across my kind yet.......