Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nothing better to do-ness (LOL sorry lah Jared I just so had to steal ur bloggie title ^^)...

Finally got my pics from my cheongsam shoot back. Damn. Has to be one of my most unsuccessful shoots ever. I look too doll-like in some pics... Constipated, or looking like I'm trying hard not to laugh while being vehemently tickled... and in others I'm just too dragqueen-esque. And fat. HOMIGAWD. WTF wei... What in hell possessed me to do such unflattering poses!? But I guess I could blame it on the depression and hopelessness I was going thru during the time of the shoot (which got so bad till mom had to ask Ernie to come stay with me...) BUT STILL... T.T

Ok... ok.... therapy time....

10 things you might not know about me:
1) I don't on the fan until at least 12pm cos it's cold. And sometimes don't sleep with the aircon or fain on, with blankets. Yes. In Malaysia.
2) I'm currently addicted to playing online games... thanks to Ernie. =.=
3) I put alot of things in my mouth. Sometimes unconciously.
4) I like plain wheat tortillas!!! Especially when they're warm and toasty!!!
5) Brazilian waxing is very therapeautic.
6) I attempt to emulate female wrestlers alot where fashion is concerned
7) I generally have difficulty getting along with non-bodybuilders... it's something I'm still trying hard to overcome. *sigh* And to think my idiotic buds at the gym never fail to surprise me... NOT in a good way. Lol.
8) Plastic surgery fascinates me
9) I used to have an overbite and needed braces... long before my modeling days.
10) I have retired from modeling to focus on the love of my life and essence of my soul - BODYBUILDING.

9 places I've visited:
1) KL. Haha. 2) Beijing 3) Chengde 4) Tianjin 5) Ping-yao 6) BANGKOK!!!!! 7) Singapore 8) Redang... lol 9) Erm... Langkawi. XD

8 ways to win my heart:
1) Keep your hair reaaaally long.... ^^
2) Lift alot of weights and eat alot of meat. Lol.
3) Make me laugh... willingly... even when you know it makes you look stupid.
4) Let me have your coffee!!!!!!! *evil laughter*
5) Being able to cook... a definite plus. ;)
6) Buy me sweet treats... take me out for a fancy dessert!
7) Dress up and make an effort to look good for me...
8) Let me get into your pants alot. XD HAHAHAHAHAHA

7 things I want to do before I die:
1) Be further involved in bodybuilding than I am now.
2) Invest in property or a business
3) Visit Golds Gym Venice Beach, California
4) Have plastic surgery.
5) Go to watch one of the huuuuge bodybuilding shows in the States
6) Hmmm... do a bike marathon?
7) Settle down with Mr. Right. Get married.

6 things I am afraid of:
1) Losing people I love
2) Be stuck in a situation where there is NO GYM ACCESSIBLE........ Yaaaaaaarrrrgh!!!!!
3) Catching my significant other cheating on me... and having to deal with the aftermath. How would you like me to give you a gastric bypass without anaesthetic, bitch!?
4) The cold *is overly possessive of hot-water bottles*
5) Becoming fat, slobby and disgusting.
6) Having kids.

5 things I don't like:
1) Ridiculously overpriced yet tasteless clothing
2) Ballet flats or any kind of shoe without a heel. How the heck can you wear that without falling down!?
3) Bodily hair
4) Dieting
5) People telling me how ugly I look now cos I'm "too muscular". For that... "don't like" is an understatement.

4 ways to turn me OFF:
1) Telling me to stop lifting weights.
2) Telling me you want to look like some Korean/Jap bishie-looking singer/rapper/actor dude. Sorry man I think you need a lobotomy if y'wanna chance it with me... Kimmie's kinda guys: Jay (CUTLER, not Chou), Gunter, Victor, Arnold, Triple H, the Musclehedz dude... You get the idea.
3) Poor hygiene.
4) Having contagious STDs. EWW.

3 things I do every day:
1) Eat. Alot.
2) Surf the net.
3) Disturb boyfriend.

2 things that make me happy:
1) Surprises! Pleasant ones, lol... not the "Honey I'm pregnant" variety.
2) Guess who. ;) Meow!

1 thing on my mind right now:
I'm fcking hungry and want my chocolate chip cookies. Hmph. And I shall eat them off somebody's naked body............