Monday, October 27, 2008

As anticipated.... the weekend was smashing. :D

Cineleisure's Hallowe'en Promo went great and was a huge hit with the crowds. I had loads of fun, despite coming home thoroughly exhausted and sore. Doing a costume event 2 days back to back is NO JOKE! Fuuh... on top of that the 6-inchers I wore for my goth queen ensemble really force you to stand straight... Even more so for Ernie who was The Incredible Hulk for both days. Bare feet, continuous flexing and posing. Ouch. But day 2 was more of a relief for me. I was supposed to be in my Victorian gown for both days but due to some delays at the tailor and my requiring to do a costume fit + shoot for next week's Command & Conquer launch... we were severely short on time and Natasha Volkova debuted 2 days early. ;)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes yes, Alan... don't have to look so excited about getting to molest my boy up down left right... geez... XD hahahaha

I don't have any other photos yet... still waiting for them to be sent to me. Will get around to posting them soon.

Can't wait for tommorow's event to be over.... I wanna go stuff my face already!! Arrrrgh!!