Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yes yes I know. Long time no update.

Been crazy-ass busy the past week. Theres been my uni application and orientation (I only attended 1 out of 4 days)... which.... well I don't exactly wanna talk about that. And theres also been the prepping for my May/June events and shoots.

Speak of busy... heck I had to be at four different places in the same day yesterday. Was up at 5-freaking-am to prep for a shoot in Putrajaya. My very first assignment with Tone Team Projects... my first time working with a team of photographers this big; and my very first, very anticipated sexy suburban-esque carwash shoot. And my Ernie was so considerate, waking up so early to accompany me to Putrajaya... :) You tell me... how can I ever thank or love that man enough!!

Had an event/gathering later in the afternoon at Outpost Cineleisure. Whee... it was the NERF meetup I was pretty excited about... staying up into the wee hours of the morning modding my own NERF.... and nearly crying when I took it apart and didn't know how to put the air chamber back for a very long time...... lol.

Then there was dinner at Tropicana with my parents right after the event.

And then hitting BarCelona for a birthday party. Feeling sick and sleepy even before entering the club. Ignoring my body and dancing for great deal before buzzing around like a disoriented fly and wanting to throw up despite not having anything to drink. It was such sweet relief to curl up in bed finally after that long, long day.

And I was up early this morning to meet Yong Wei at KLCC. Congrats on getting admitted to Wellesley!!! :DDD I'm so happy for you, if not a lil jealous, heh! :P And I'm going to miss you!!!

Happening, happening weekend. Whoooo. I'm dead on my feet. Oh yea I'm sure you noticed.... no pictures on this post. Forgot my digicam lah what to do..... But well,



This is just one of the pics by Chot from Tone Team to keep you entertained for now. :D

And I'm off to pack my bags for my first class at uni tommorow. Wish me luck!