Friday, November 30, 2007

Two Special People I Love...

This post is dedicated to two very important and special people from PL5 =)

28th November
Happy 18th, Nisha! Damn. You're older than me now. Luvvie u so much, girl. You're like the life (and chatter, LOL) of PL5. Seriously its so so hard to think about how it'll be like without you, huns.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Instead of cake... we had pizza!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The unveiling of the present... haha

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I reli love this picture... =) And I'm glad u loved my design for your pendant! Tsk pity I don't have a picture of it...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PL4 & PL5 (wtf was i doing!?)

29th November
Happy 17th birthday, Sammie!
I love you loaaaads too. Thanks for putting up with my medley of complaints and emoness and personal problems previously... haha. *huggles you*. I hope you enjoyed your birthday... and I'm sure this year's has been a extra, EXTRA special one for you too..... ;-)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Doughnuts!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pretty... (its food, of course it's pretty XD)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Diyana, Sam and Nish with the big Patrick plushie that was Sam's prezzie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Suleiman got jealous.... Tsk. And they're at each other again. XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And here's the whole lot of us again... =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this has got to be one of the most AWWW photos of the day ^^

Which of course reminds me... this post should be dedicated to you both too... Cherno and Sammie. The two of you look so so sweet together. You definitely deserve each other, Sammie especially after what you've been through you definitely deserve a guy who knows how to love and care for you. Cherno!! Lucky bastard =P Here is to the both of you and to a long, happy, meaningful relationship together.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

xoxo.