Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NAH!!!
Like promised.... the girls have a new set of linkies to rival the guys'.... XD Not so plain in comparison anymore.... hehes.
I made Ernie a new button too and I *heart* it so so much.....!! ^^ Do click... Ernie is one of the best motivational writers I know and even though he does not update anymore I still browse his pages for inspiration. =)

Been lapsing into depression very often... Got yelled at about my billboard. Even more so today when I got yelled at AGAIN asking for permission to work next weekend. Had to turn down a pretty good job offer as a hostess for a golf tournament and private dinner party at Tropicana. And I wanted that job very badly. T.T Needed something to keep myself entertained and occupied. Hence the intensive designing. HTML is very therapeautic... oooh yes it is....

Then I screwed up my page for copying the wrong links on Imageshack =.= So I had to start over.

But well now it's done and I'm really happy with how my precious page looks like! On the downside my blog is eating alot of bandwidth and lagging ppl's computers. Tsk. Bear with me people... If there are any glitches I'll do my best to fix 'em. Picking at HTML is addictive. Lol.
Toodles.