Friday, September 26, 2008

Have a few other things to blog about... but....
I know, I know... A-levels is barely over yet and I shouldn't really be sidetracked by such things... but honestly these thoughts have been haunting me for the past few months, as a matter of fact, and even more so yesterday and today.... funny thing is I don't know exactly how to put my thoughts into words...

Sigh. Two extremes. Two difficult choices.
Gentleness or Aggression.
Desire or Fear.
Soft or Hard.
Feminity or Masculinity.

I'm not you're typical female. Stop treating me like one. But.................
a side of me still desires to be treated like every hero's damsel in distress.

I aspire to emulate beautiful women like Yaxeni Oriquen and Chyna... by the Gods I've never been so fascinated with any other women before... but coming back to reality - how many others do share my perspective that they portray ultimate beauty?

Will he one day wake up and say, I've had it. I want a proper woman. The kind with a gentle disposition, long legs, slender arms, a tall willowy frame and pneumatic tits from the wildest dreams of any man. Not one whose chest doesn't feel any different from my own.

I believe... in being beautiful and strong at the same time. But beyond that lies so many questions and insecurities. And emotionally.... I'm still weak as weak can be.

Ick. Wish I was a better writer.