Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ok. Random rant. Just cos I don't like seeing my blog un-updated.

I placed an order for 3 sets of new lingerie!!! :DDDD *insanely happy face*
...
Ok fine I had to cancel the third last minute cos I had other priorities with my cash..... *pouts*
*seriously reconsiderers turning around, running back to the bank franticly dialing the supplier's number to change my mind*

BUT STILL!!! Icantwaitforthemtogethere!!!!!!! :DDD Huhuhu....

Oh and I tried to make rosti today.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hehe.... a very mini one... cos I don't want to run the risk of making a gigantic one and screwing it up. Tsk those recipe sites make it sound so easy......... either that or I'm just plain stupid.

Hmm wasn't too bad. Haha. Tasted more like hashbrowns.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My half-eaten rosti lol... with a blob of cheese XD

Haha Outpost is still the best place to go for rosti to me... ^^ Nowhere else makes it like they do!


[edit @ 5:42pm]
My photos from the RA3 Launch are out in the latest issue of GameAxis Magazine!!!! :D