Monday, December 22, 2008

CF has come and gone...... woot!! And I've finally had more than 8 hours of sleep after rushing thru all that last minute work...... Found time to actually clean out my entire closet and label my stuff too (wow). And yay no more doing stuff like hand-sewing leather into the wee hours of the morning till my fingers are red and raw... and dumping stuff down drains which makes the neighbours think we massacred people in the house....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Red dye bath!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Very much like fresh blood, no?

Gotta say I've had lots of fun.... it being my first time attending the convention (believe it or not).... and meeting all my lolita sisters after SO, SO long!!!! Aiko, Michi, Yumiko, Bunny-chan, Hermes, Blackcatz and everyone else..... can't wait for the next loli outing!!

Thank you Derek for the tix too!! :D

Comic Fiesta Day 1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ernie as Ken from Street Fighter.... Kim as Lara Croft.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ken and Lei Wu Loong (sorry, unsure of spelling) of Tekken going head to head!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lara posing for the fans

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Take me on!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The many booths...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of the groups from the day's Group Cosplay Competition.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lara with the rest of the Outpost cosplayers :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And when I was heading out to change.... someone wanted a pic with me.... in the toilet!!

Didn't take many pics of Day One cos we kept getting requests for pictures... so my cam sat very comfortably in the bag for most of the time. But for Day Two we were in more "normal" clothes, hence in the background and with more opportunities to take pictures!

Comic Fiesta Day 2

Okay. Remember this picture from Halloween??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And how everyone said it was so cutesy and girlie and SO not me?? And how everyone didn't think I'd dare wear something like that out??

Hahahahahaha. Now.

Get a load of this.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
XD

Yeap! A pink+white loli dress!!!! With loooooots of lace and ribbons.
Well for years I've been wearing black loli dresses... and I just thought it's time for a change. And to say even tho I'm more well known for my strong, aggressive characters... YES I CAN PULL IT OFF!!!! XD *hysterical laughter*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ernie in one of his punk/goth outfits

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LV and Hermes looking adorably sweet in loli dresses!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And more of my attempts to look cutesy for the photographers....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What an...... unlikely duo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some really, REALLY impressive cosplays.... *gasp!*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Solo Cosplay Competition.... insanely crowded as you can see.... x.x
We didn't enter this year due to crazy last minute works.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cikgu-sama as Doc Ock!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yep! We have FINALLY met after 3 years of chatting and forum-ing! XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another impressive cosplay... Nemesis from Resident Evil.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And they're joining forces to take over the world!!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meow. Lol. So random. *lame*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Soul Caliber's Nightmare!! Check out that insane detail.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Don't know this character..... x.x But damn chun kan....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Looks like CF is a period of reunions.... XD Met Antarnis too... finally..... haha. And Yumiko!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anakin and Ernie locked in battle

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ernie and Dante...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... who was played by Syauqi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another poser moment.... ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There he goes again..... =.=

Anyone else with more photos...... especially of Day 1... please send em' over!!!!!!! ^^

And OMG Ernie said my parcel arrived today!!!! :DDD My beautiful damask corset~ Wheeee! I can't wait to go unwrap it!!!

And Christmas is coming..... *HINT HINT* ;)