Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have my latest piece of corsetry in hand right now!!
And I must say it is THE most exquisite one I own right now in the collection..... Dayum!!! And it feels GREAT.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Feast your eyes....
Grrr.... photos NEVER do my babies justice..... It looks so much better in real life! Stupid cam.... the embroidery supposed to be bright gold and a very dark blue, shimmery thread.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*goes all glassy-eyed and dreamy at the intricate embroidery*
And it's NOT that colour in real life, dammit! It's so much nicer!! T.T
Now, give me a reason why I shouldn't be thanking the heavens and earth for my wonderful supplier! And of course thank you Ernie for recieving it for me.... ^^

'Fraid there won't be a photo of me in it... not now when I'm feeling fat n' frumpy... and these STOOPID rashes are still gracing my arms. Honestly I still haven't figured out where I could've gotten the itchies. Yea... and I've not really been in the mood to doll-up and wear makeup and/or contact lenses lately so... dear readers if you spot me anywhere in public do have some mercy on me if I look more bag-lady speccy-hag than my usual perky self.

No seriously, it's freaky kay. I get messages on Facebook and Friendster from people I don't know claiming to have seen me in _________ at xxxx time doing ________ . AND THEY'RE ALWAYS FRIGGIN' RIGHT. Not very funny if you've been caught at a sex shop pointing at the biggest enema/vibrator/bottle of watermelon lube/penis pump/*insert kinky object here* they have.
Aaaanyways.
Christmas is rolling up and my 19th birthday is 5 days after that. Wooohoo!!! I'm not expecting anything at all from my family this year, actually.... not even expecting it to be celebrated cos I've already had a very expensive rendezvous in Singapore and Kluang. Not many plans this year at all.... probably gona go mooch for jobs. And Christmas will probly be just Ernie and me as my parents and bro will balik kampung.... But hey! I guess it doesn't stop me from having a wishlist! :D (btw Wishlist on my sidebar is un-updated)

If anyone knows where I can get a full-faced Israeli gasmask WITH a rebreather bag and tube...
CALL/SMS/MSN/FACEBOOK/FRIENDSTER A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!
Cos I suppose that would be all I'll be wanting for Christmas......... along with new lingerie and a stripper pole and dancing men in furry leopard thongs. *innocent*
No don't tell me to ebay it. I've (kinda) learnt my lesson with that latex catsuit.

AND BALLET BOOTS!!! I MUST MUST WEAR 8-INCH BALLET BOOTS BEFORE I'M PAST MY PRIME!!!!!!

Happy holidays, y'all. :D Hugs and kisses!!