Thursday, March 19, 2009

Omg you won't believe this............

A Muay Thai gym just opened across the road from EF...
It's been open for about 3 days already, and is REALLLLLYY well equipped. And I thought it was really really odd that there are always so many people inside, so soon too... yet there is no signboard, no advertising whatsoever etc... and nobody would know it's a Muay Thai gym as it can only be seen from EF's weight room...

So I decided to drop by and enquire... spoke to this rather charming Thai instructor... and guess what the moment he saw me he was like, "Ohhh... ok... you're from over there..." (not in a nasty way lah of course) XD

Turns out they are not offering classes for now...

And the vicious, vicious men I've been watching from afar and also met today turned out to be the national Muay Thai team... O.O That gym happens to be just a training ground cum hangout only for the team... thats why its not being publicised...

Oh and you know that TV show The Contender Asia? The Tiger Kings? Well... believe it or not, the instructors are coming down tommorow... (O.O!!!)

Aaaaand.... guess what... I was invited to chill out with them. (O.O!!!!!!!!!!!)
Like, HOMG!

But but but but BUUUUT!!!


I won't be able to make it cos I will be away doing an event!!!!!! T.T
Aaaaarrrrrgghhh whywhywhywhywhywhy!?!?!?!!