Friday, March 13, 2009

The insanity of all insanities.....

I've been training from 5pm-10pm. :P
Yeap. I daresay the craziest most injury-inducing shoulder+arm routine (plus cardio) ever in my 4 years of bodybuilding. Only took a break to grab a tau sar pau.... lol.... My god... 5lbs felt like 45lbs and 30 push-ups felt like 3000 at the end of it all. My arms feel like they're about to fall off... haha... but daaaaayuuum.... that sweet, sweet satisfaction....

But oh god I'm won't be pulling that again anytime soon....... XD

I'm starving. Lol.

[edit @ 11.56pm] The douchebags on Facebook never fail to surprise me. This of course refers to the questions they ask me without realising how humiliating it is to themselves and how desperate and immature they are making themselves sound. On top of that... they think they're such badass players and are being so wonderfully debonaire which, of course, adds to my amusement....
And no I won't mail you my underwear, fuckface. *blocks*

SSC. Black; left. If that makes sense to you laugh along with me. Hard.