Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's heeeeeere!!!!! :DDDD
It's finallyfinallyfinally heeeerrre!!!!

*My apologies for crappy photos... didn't have my digicam with me....!!!


It arrived this very morning... sprang right out of bed abandoning poor Ernie when I heard the doorbell!!! XD
And no it's not as huge as the parcel appears... it was very heavily bubble-wrapped and packaged.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
:DDD The box is actually a very pretty pale pink but it just didnt turn up really good on my phone...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Original Leg Avenue... *squeals excitedly*... lolwtf.
Oh God... Kimmie's gone and bazooka-ed a big hole in her bank account this time....

Aaand... unfortunately... these are all the pics I got for now. Oh don't worry I'll share what's in the box really soon. I'd like to do it ample justice with a proper digicam. Actually it was supposed to arrive muuuch earlier, somewhere around last week if it wasn't for the unfortunate screw-up on the middlemen's part (I was furious) and Monday being a public holiday... and how nobody was home yesterday to receive it... but it was worth the wait!! It's gorgeous, intricate, and definitely up to my expectations... OK fine it's not as hardy as I expected it to be... a lil bit fragile too for a person like me... but on the visual side it's two thumbs up. And for now my precious is gonna be nestling in Ernie's place until I find a way to transport it to my house.... XD