Saturday, March 14, 2009

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
?? What's going on over there??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lol. Ok, yea obvious innit that it's Ernie standing in the right corner. XD
Here are some behind-the-scene photos I randomly snapped from today's action/cosplay shooting with Sam Tan and Sharon! Now Sam is a very talented, creative photographer and having this session with him is a priviledge indeed.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At work. Gruelling shoot... not cos of performance pressure or time... but cos of the terrain, heat, and mozzie swarms!!!!!! And also cos of my aching shoulders and arms... tsk look what trouble your stupid ego can get you in Kims....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh and have I mentioned.....



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... that my Ernie now DRIVES????? :DDDD
I'm so proud of him, really!! And all that effort he's put into it.... He drove me to the shoot... and has also been driving me to my beautician and to my haberdasheries, saving me the trouble of cycling under the sun.... *loves*

And after our shoot today he decided to bring me to Frontera @ Jaya 1 since he can drive now and we have been itching to go ever since we've heard some good reviews about the place. I didn't take photos of the restaurant as it was pretty dim... surprisingly pretty small... but service was superb!

Lol the guy there thought Ernie was Spanish XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The recommended beef enchiladas with Mexican rice and refried beans... Was quite okay... moderate portions. Beef was very well-prepared and I actually kinda liked the beans despite the pungent taste.


The Fiesta platter I ordered... consisting of crispy chicken taquitos, chicken tenders, cheese-stuffed jalapeno peppers and Habanero BBQ chicken drummets; with cilantro ranch, honey mustard and jalapeno dipping saucesI looooved the taquitos and jalapenos!! Chicken tenders wasnt too bad either.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nachos and beef

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh and this.... is a Habanero pepper. Couldn't resist temptation after Prakash insisted I ask for a sample... and insisted I must ONLY take juuuust a little sliver of it...........

Thank god I listened to him. That thing makes cili padi look tame!!
But if you go to Frontera..... do take up the challenge and try it for yourself, eh? Hehe... it was a pretty intense experience!

Hmmph. Still gotta do the Timesquare Watchmen promo... and eating like a pig already?? For shame!