Thursday, May 28, 2009

So how has my adjusting to uni been the past few days?

Well frankly I've been feeling absolutely miserable. My lecturers are crackos, my course subjects pointless (Chapter 1: How to care for your computer. WTF!? Yes, an amazing number of people are computer illiterate...), and woohoo I don't seem to be clicking with my coursemates apart from one of the guys. So much for assimilating, heh.

Fucking hell, each lecture is 3 hours long. I am not shitting you.

I'm depressed that I might have to quit my job at Energy Fitness, give up what I really love, for THIS.

Nevertheless, I am hoping that things will get better soon... I hope I'll eventually fall into place and find my footing in this whole new place. I'm feeling loads better today which I believe is a good start... Ernie's been dropping by everyday to keep me company and make sure everything's alright. And I got my namecards today! :D Yep.... finally got them done after so many people pestering me about them....


:P Colours don't look so good on here... they're nice and glossy, and I designed them myself!!
Took me quite some time before deciding to have something more "hardcore" and serious, hence the fire and lighting. Can you imagine I almost wanted to make a more glam, metallic pink, curlicued version???? (I mean not that it's a bad thing lol) Suppose I'm a lil glad I settled on this one...


^^ I was so, so elated upon receiving them I kept taking them out of the box to look at them... lol

And ooh. Got my drivers license renewed for the sake of renewing it. Heck. I've never driven since getting my license come to think of it.... apart from the time I went and got lost in Shah Alam............ =.= *shudder*


But haha. Look how much difference 2 years can do to you....

And Ernie was nice enough to layan his very demanding gf... we went to Swensens in SS2 for supper!


Swensens' new look... this is the first time I've been there since the renovation. And the last time I was there had been before Mich left for the States.
It looks so..... sterile now. I really did prefer the warmer, cozier Swensens from before....


My usual order... the Cookie Summit! Yummy cookies n' cream and butterscotch ice cream with lotsa fudge. Sweet sin.


Salmon and mushroom baked rice. Looks good doesn't it.
But unfortunately the standard of this dish has fallen quite abit. =/ It's still pretty good... but the last time it used to have alot more sauce and was very much heavier. This time it's rather dry.... and like so super salty!!!!!! Haha according to Ernie it was like eating salted fish........

Whee-hoo. It's gonna be a pretty hectic week. So many events... so little time. If only I had as many assignments, say, 2-3 weeks ago!! Aaargh nevertheless.... be thankful Kimmie, be thankful.... :)


For I shall always dream... always aspire....
And you know as long as I still got it in me I ain't gonna pull the brakes anytime soon!