Monday, September 28, 2009

Thanks Su Fen for spending time with me last weekend :) I had a great time catching up... and damn we so need to do this more often. In my selfish world of business and famewhoring and uni and whatnot... it's often easy to forget the value of true friends, and this is what I want to hang on to for as long as I live. I need to be spending more time with the people that matter to me, who really do care for me and would stand by me in times of hardship.

Oh funny. Everytime I hang out with my besties... we never take photos. Strange eh. Maybe we should MAKE A CONSCIOUS EFFORT the next time...? XD Hahah. *gets thrown*

___________________

2009 Mr. Olympia results are out!!!

1. Jay Cutler
2. Branch Warren
3. Dexter Jackson

4. Kai Greene
5. Phil Heath
6. Victor Martinez
7. Ronny Rockel
8. Toney Freeman
9. Hidetada Yamagishi
10. Moe Elmoussawi
11. Silvio Samuel, Melvin Anthony
13. Gustavo Badell 14. Dennis James
15. Markus Ruhl
16. Troy Alves, Dennis Wolf, Ahmad Haidar, Michael Kefalianos

*Results taken from: http://www.ifbbpro.com/results/2009-mr-olympia-results-scorecard/

Yay for Jay!! :D Hahaha. Sorry lah. I think he's cute. So shoot me.
And an totally WTF-ing over Dennis Wolf's placement!! What on earth happened!?
I've posted some stuff on here at ProBuffedBodies too so feel free and drop a comment, or discuss about the latest dibs in the Olympia!

And here are some pictures, courtesy of Flexonline.com, depicting some of the contestants in all their glory and beauty - what I call the epitome of real men. Now if you are not exactly a fan of hardcore bodybuilding or such physiques, please do bear with me. If you are, well. Enjoy! And don't steal my Jay. He's miiiine. XD And here are the Top 3 for you!

#1: JAY CUTLER



One word - Amazing.






My fave pic :)
Long live King Cutler!!

#2 BRANCH WARREN









Check them hamstrings.... whoaaa~

#3 DEXTER JACKSON

Beautiful X-physique








Okay. I actually thought Dex should've been in 2nd. *gets slapped*
I'm loving the V-taper and small midsection~

Aaaand here are some of my personal faves!!

KAI GREENE






HIDETADA YAMAGISHI







Even when the genetics aren't on our side.... Hidetada Yamagishi is living proof that we Asians can still PUSH it and stand as great as the Caucasian/African contenders! 9th placing, no less, in the world's most prestigious bodybuilding competition.

MARKUS RUHL





Loving that grin.... hahaha. I've always thought Markus was the most adorable competitor on stage XD Followed by Wong Hong. XD *gets hefted out the window* So lucky to have met him in person last August.


Massssiiiiive!!! *loves*

VICTOR MARTINEZ






DENNIS WOLF






And that's all for now!
Till then... ciao~