Monday, September 21, 2009

Whee hoo. Yes I know. I've been away for donkey years. Haha.



Firstly... Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends!!
Hope everyone is having a good time catching up with friends and family, and with all that makan too! Those travelling outstation, have a good trip and travel safe! Looking forward to seeing everybody again once the gym re-opens. It's been lonely camping alone up there :(


Oooooo but I have a confession. I sing and dance shamelessly to keep myself entertained in there. XD Well nobody's gonna see anyways!! And doing cardio in the dark can be fun. LOL



Oh and thank you so much Joseph for accomodating me at Fitness First Summit yesterday! Was a very pleasant change from training alone at EF. And also to everyone else who has offered to have me during the Raya break, before the management allowed me to come and open EF whenever I wanted... your offers are very much appreciated!!!! *hugs*



Yea why I haven't had much initiative to blog is because I've been so busy with, well, everything! And my new training routine and diet is making it more tedious for me too. Don't feel like blogging (or even thinking for that matter) going low carb. I'm easing up a lil bit tho and taking time to chill this Raya... but damn October is rollin' round soon too!! Thankful for the people motivating me all along the way and helping me thru the sticky bits.



OOoooo I'm shooting this Wednesday. Got an offer seriously OUT OF NOWHERE. Woots!!
Ok panic time - I need a long white dress tho. Where can I find or borrow one under such short notice??? Help!



Since Imageshack is working fine tonight... I shall continue where I left of with the Bali photos :) That should compensate for my long absence from this page!




At the end of Day 3... we stopped by this simple roadside stall called Nasi Pedas in Kuta.


Just like one of those economy rice stalls in Malaysia!


Good food.... for seeeeeriously cheap.
Ooooooh they got some real good beef dishes... and the chili sauce here is really damn pedas!!!!
But so, SO worth it. It's awesome stuff. A whole load of it too for, what, a few ringgit only???


Ernie lounging about watching TV in his new Bintang beer singlet! XD


Our 4th and final day on the island... Breakfast...
Told you they were really generous with the stuff! LOTS of succulent shrimp at the salad bar!


Going to check out the lawn before leaving...






And the beautiful hotel beach... which we never had the time to make use of!




Here is the more happening Kuta Beach!


Ernie getting braids! They're cheap here, and he was wondering if they would work for him. As a matter of fact been contemplating to do it in KL for a long time....


Lol


You tell me if they work for him or not! XD Like, daaaayyuuumm!!!!!

We then went to the monkey forest + cliff temple in Uluwatu...




Spectacular


Hehe. Lol. With the braids... looks like I suddenly got myself a Latino lover or something. XD Now he lagi doesn't look Chinese anymore..... LOL






Another view of the cliff and sea


Looks much better in real life, of course. A very beautiful blue...


Riiiiight at the very edge! :D






One of the dozy monkeys trying to get away from the midday heat. Not as many anymore as they were before.... and not a sign of the aggressive ones too....


Cliff and sea from yet another angle...


An interesting ice dessert we had at Discovery Mall while waiting for our flight... Mixed fruits, jelly and avocado in a sweet, milky syrup thingy. Lol.


Took a walk on the boardwalk of Kuta Beach


And ended up at Hard Rock Cafe/Hotel! Been wanting to check this place out so badly cos I've been hearing so much about it from everyone!


They have this wonderful front lounge, with a band and disco balls and everything


And some displays of items and instruments belonging to rock stars and famous artistes.




My very enthusiastic bf.... *shakes head*



Oh and HRH has the biggest swimming pool in the whole of Bali!
It stretches all the way to the end here....


And has another stretch here all the way to the other end! With an artificial "private beach" too where they have games for the children. I know it doesn't look like much here.... but it's really like a little Sunway Lagoon inside a hotel!

And finally, we checked into the airport.... only to find out flight was delayed. =.=
But never fear. If anyone is stuck at the airport in Bali with hours of nothing to do... go to their lounge!!! There are quite a number of these to choose from, prices ranging from 100,000 - 250,000 rupiah. BUT really worth it.

We picked the cheapest one... and this.... is what you get for approx RM30 -


A buffer spread! All sorts of drinks to choose from.


We had simple stuff... rice, soup, noodles... pastries and sandwiches... fruits... but the more expensive lounges have got much better food.


Oh... and FREE FLOW of beer and red/white wine!


Internet access!! Yaaaay!!! :D


Bottom floor


Top floor.

You can even take a shower or have a foot massage there! All inclusive of the "entrace fee". Yep. No hassle, no stress :) Just comfort.

So that's the end of our Bali trip! We did have a great time there. Hopefully we shall return one day... and visit many many more places too around the world together. :)