Saturday, December 1, 2007

... WTF wei ...

BLOODY CIBAI.

Today... was actually a really great day.... hung out with Ernie and Simon at Celebrity Fitness... had to help Ernie out with the choreography for his competition this December. Had a really, really great time as I always do with him... had so much fun hanging around, chatting and checking out shops, bought a really cute navel ring too...

Then I went home and found out that I lost my digital camera.
No, correction. My mom's digital camera.

T.T Like..... WTF LAAAAHH. How the bloody hell could I have been so so careless.... It was still with me when I was at the food court... I think someone may have fished it out of my bag when I was at Padini cos I put my bag down for awhile and wasn't really paying attention, and it was so crowded and then I noticed my bag's zip was opened halfway...

Or maybe it fell out when I was trying to dig thru all my gym stuff to get my wallet to pay for something... aiyoooo celaka.... There was SUCH a nice pic of us at Celebrity in that cam that we took just today... I was so sure it was the best photo we took together ever, with the lighting and setting and all - us both looking damn like we just popped out of WWE or something... and aiyo its gone now lah, GONE!!!! I probably won't even be going back to Celebrity anytime soon either. WTF la....

Well Calvin said I shouldn't be bothered about the photo... cos I have my baby and I can see him in the flesh anytime I want to... Hmmm... *smiles contentedly*

BUT STILL!!! T.T DIGITAL CAMERA WEIIIII......

Ernie went and checked the few places we hung out at and even told the information counter... Please... somebody return Kimmie's cam... I use my cam quite often and I really, really want it back... And those photos of such deep sentimental value... Damn how could I ever, EVER be so careless and irresponsible... So please somebody... please call my baby saying you've picked up my cammie and you'll give it back... *prays really, really really REALLY hard*

Kimmie got exams in less than 2 days too... @*&#%$@&*#...