Saturday, July 12, 2008

THE ATTACK OF THE POWER COUPLE!!

Firstly... a big fat THANK YOU to all you people who have tried to cheer me up in response to my uber emo post. :D Thanks for the kind words of support and encouragement. Things are looking good again... I had a looong talk with my dad too and stuff, so Kimmie is pretty much back on track to being happy, hyper and the carefree lil' girl that she is. Tee hee!

I'm abit lazy to blog today lah.... am exhausted after an entire day of action, but nevertheless GameAxis LIVE! had been fun. Kinda regretting that I scrapped my routine out of emo-ness (yup... threw out the music, threw out the poses), choosing to simply "wing it" out there.... but nevertheless -

ERNIE AND KIM HAVE MADE IT TO THE FINALS ON THE 13TH!!!!
So yup, catch us at Midvalley Exhibition Centre TOMORROW, 2pm onwards, showstoppin' and kickin' ass the way the power couple always does. We're not very hard to spot. :P

Took many many pictures... *heart!!* And OH videos too (thank you Simon~)!! But cos I'm tired and lazy and so like that one.... another day lah.But cos I'm also a very nice person and need all the love and support I can get (awww)...

Here's a teaser ;)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


xoxo WISH ME LUCK!!!