Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scary sixes

You evil, EVIL person... I got tagged by Wei Qi. Hmph. See how much I love you, woman. So busy still make time to do your tag!! :D

Six things I'm passionate about:
*The boyfriend
*Bodybuilding
*Food
*Lingerie!!!
*Makeup
*Clubwear

Six things I say too often:
*Dowan sayang you anymore.
*Stop it
*Go away
*You siow meh
*Oi
*Shit

Six books I read recently:
- Contract Law. unfortunately.
- Nun's Priest Tale, Chaucer.
- Haralambos
(thats about it.... do more online reading these days)

Six songs I can listen to again and again:
- Amaranth, Nightwish
- Bye Bye Beautiful, Nightwish
- Nymphetamine, Cradle of Filth
- My Valentine, Martina Mcbride
- Wait A Minute, Pussycat Dolls
- [s]AINT, Marilyn Manson

Six things I learnt in the past year:
- Never stop hoping cos dreams come true (such as having that good-looking meathead fall in love with you XD)
- To really be commited to training cos the gym plays a big part in my life... bigger than I ever thought
- Don't be afraid to do stupid things in the name of fun
- Forgive and forget certain things... and move on.
- Don't be afraid to bitch right back.
- I hate college. Alot.

Six people that you're going to bring when you're on an island:
*Ernie. So I can eat him. ^^
*Yong Wei. Cos life would be so lonely without her to annoy and vice versa!
*Jean. So Yong Wei wouldn't be whining and complaining about my PDA. lol. And I find tickle fights extremely entertaining. ;)
*Mich... and
*Su Fen. Well. Heres our island holiday plan coming true! XD
*Simon :) Heres to the Brotherhood!

Six people I tag:
Malas lah. U nak buat baru u buat lah!