Tuesday, September 30, 2008

After not having swum for aeons and aeons.... I SWEAR the sport is conspiring against me. No not cos I lacked stamina or have forgotten how to swim lah of course! But the next morning both my hamstrings (already the least flexible part of me) seem to have seized up and stiffened. Like WTF-ness. =.= Even mild stretching hurts. And to think I'm someone who can leap and land in a perfect split!! *SIGH*

Anyways.... think its time I watered my parched page with some pictures :) Been awhile, no?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rasta last Wednesday

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Desmond. :) Didn't take many pics that night... But...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Couldn't resist snapping one of my baby!! :D Daaaaayyyuuum that goattee looks good on him... XD Still can't get over the fact lol. But well it' shaven now... and I have one less thing to kacau. XD

On to more recent things. During the weekend we took a daytrip with my family to Bukit Tinggi. :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
But first... stopped over in Ampang for yong tau fu!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In front of the Japanese Teahouse. Worth the visit if you love greenery and a quiet getaway.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dad and bro. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hehe... my lil bro... still retaining his baby-ish features. LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of the many many scenic locations...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lulz... knowing Ernie... XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOL... this looks so spontaeneous... XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Colmar Tropicale.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Uhh... sayang... I think you've had a lil too much coffee this morning....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Haha check out my bro's head poking out from behind us XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tiny... ^^

Thats about it for our day out... And we spent two nights in a row watching this Triple H DVD that was very, VERY good. And I tried tying his hair like a version of Shawn Michaels'!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
^^ Haha...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And, as always, His Royal Vain-ness checking himself out in my hugeass mirror. Lol the things he does that make me smile............ XD