Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OK. So the modem refuses to co-operate. And both phones are still dead. Takes 1-2 days before Telekom sends their technicians around to exorcise the bastards. So here I am having to blog from my college pc again. Yay!! Wow the emails have been piling up....

And by the way... my newly tightened retainers HURT LIKE A BITCH.

Anyways... photos!
Golds Gym was good... :) It looks different now, very much smaller compared to when it was in Ampang Plaza. And the fireman pole has been taken away too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And here are some pics of Ernie playing basketball with my bro. Haha... My bro's very attached to him. Seriously. Tells me never to kick him to the curb. Lol. Looks like I'm doomed to marry my big buffalo of a boyfriend..... =.= Haha...



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
What would've been a pretty nice shot if it wasn't for the pole...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wheeeee~ XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Generally was a pretty good weekend, and we also attended this performing arts course at CLGC on Sunday after church... no pics tho :( We were too busy getting involved!! :D

Oh and taking a page out of Shawn Michael's book.... I had my hair done in braids. ALL BY MYSELF!!! :D *proud* And I've realised they're alot easier to keep than simply letting my hair fly free. Especially in the gym... and much easier to clean than corn rows. :D Considering keeping them long term.... Whaddya think? ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
^^ I think I rock this look alot better than corn rows... But I will be attempting to learn how to make corn rows also, when Ernie's hair gets longer so I can do it for him! Hehe. Then I can start charging people. :P

Oh I have to digress...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
DON'T BUY THIS FLAVOUR.
I absolutely looove Ritter Sport chocs... But this sucks.

It's my last week of college before a long stretch of study break and A2. *gets jittery*
Ernie was around yesterday to pick up his diploma cert... and to see me also, lol. :D And we hit AsiaCafe to play pool. It's been such a long time since we last did and I sucked big time. XD


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lol randoms....

Wheee. And that's the last of the pictures.
Btw... last night I suddenly had the urge to pull out my lolita dresses. And put them on. *nostalgia* It has been such a long long time since I've taken them out.... Loli outing, anyone???? :D Organise something, quick!! *restless*