Sunday, November 16, 2008

THE EXAMS HAVE BEGUN!!!!
*runs around screaming and waving arms about hysterically*

Well.... Friday's lit paper came out of nowhere. The immediate post-battle Edgar/Edmund scene of King Lear?? Like where the heck did that come from!?!? *bangs head* Tsk.

Oh well. Kimmie being Kimmie.... Exams aren't exactly a deterrant for her workouts and random nonsense. It's my... 5th day back in INSANITY mode *cues maniacal, mocking laughter* after that long stretch of tantrums and depression and me going "You know what, EFF bodybuilding"... And I'm happy to say things are going very, VERY well between 'hubby' and I. *cuddles Smith machine lovingly*

Oh and, hm it's been awhile since I came up with another one of my art-projects... (ok fine there was the card but aaaanyways) Well as we all know there is a severe lack of bodybuilding apparel and accessories in Malaysia. Even more so for the gals like myself. I mean, yea Egonutritions do stock some beautiful t-shirts... but the women's Otomix preorders come at a hefty price... and what that is available at the store itself is all hulk-sized and ALSO comes at a hefty price anyways... =.= That's why I've been designing my own and yea despite the exam seasons and having another god-forsaken paper tommorow..........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
TADAAA~
Yeap. 100% hand-drawn, baybeh!! XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ego much? Kekes.... Female bodybuilder and proud of it!!
Oh and if the words look wonky... that's cos the cami I picked had built-in bra cups. Hehe... thats the beauty of customizing clothes... you get exactly what you want. And you get to use whatever darn colour you want too!! Oooooo speaking of which I love crystal paints!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pretty kan?? ^^ Very girly indeed!
Tsk... I can't get the cam to take a better, clearer pic... T.T In real life it's so much nicer and sparkly...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And that's the back of my cami... which I kinda screwed up abit... x.x

Yeap... And I was so excited upon completion of it... I wore it out almost instantly. XD
And the boy's reaction to it??
Ernie: *stares at it, stares at me* SAYS WHO???

Lol.....
Oh by the way Ernie and Kenneth were at my gym today with the events crew rehearsing for one of the events at the end of the month. I was supposed to be performing with Ernie but no thanks to my screwed up A2 poof goes my cash........ *mutters darkly* Hehe... But well things are looking good with their hard work and commitment. And what can I say... I've always been proud of my baby. :) It's gonna be one helluva night this 22nd!

[edit @ 10:19pm] WHY THE HECK do they have to bring in all these gorgeous damask corsets RIGHT AFTER I SUBMIT MY ORDER???? I mean hell yea I'd call my supplier and tell her to give it to me like RIGHT NOW... but well I have obviously overspent this November... then there's Penang and Singapore and goodness-what-else to think about... Arrrrrrgggghhh and somebody is going to snap them up just cos I can't..... LIFE IS SO, SO FREEGIN UNFAIR. HMPH.

Woi my birthday's coming..... time to go mooching for cash.... in advance. Pretty please?