Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Was in the midst of being extremely down in the dumps yesterday and had a very long, angsty post typed down in here.

And then my boy had to come over at the perfect timing, oblivious to it all... and despite him not knowing my state of mind (and despite him being exhausted and stoned from a hard day at work) his presence itself could calm and comfort. *curls into his lap* Handsome devil still has that effect on me.... hehe. And it was good to know I'm still loved and cared for. Hence previous post was deleted. Woke up early this morning to the rain outside my window and him with an arm still around me... It just couldn't be more perfect.

Oh by the way.... you fangirls will probably come hunting me down with bows arrows guns and cannons... but we're all entitled to our own opinion....... riiiiiiiight?

You can say I can't comment cos I've never really been that big a fan of Steph Mayer's books but...

....

Edward Cullen is SO not cute. Ew.
Pre-pubescent boys leave a bad taste in my mouth...

Ok bye!! :DDD