Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ho ho ho.
Lol. Yeap as aforementioned.... Christmas was a very low-key event for us. Family off to Bahau for 3 days, leaving us with the run of the house. Went to church in the morning, and I must say the Christmas production put together was awesome. :D To everyone on the team, great job!

After that, we pretty much...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yep. Vegetated at home with a whole lot of food....
And I made dinner on Christmas night.... ^^ I enjoy cooking very much, really, just that I don't get to very often...

Well I guess the holiday is also a period of "reunion" .... EF was open on Christmas as well - yep. Kim and Ernie trainin' thru the hols - and I ran into Joe... a Sabahan middleweight competitor whom I used to workout with at Karonna's. It's been THREE YEARS since and we were like, OH MY GOD when we saw each other at EF!!

Hit Pak Abu's Muscle Gym on Boxing Day... Literally got bullied to bits about my leg workout. Put me thru everything. EVERYTHING. And these guys were pretty enthusiastic about the possibility of me being there as a permanent member too. *horrified* Shit, these people train old-school and INSANE.
*drags battered, shaking body down the stairs, deeply humbled* Hamstrings hurt like buggery now....

Looks like a wake-up call to up intensities and quit complaining. :)