Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CNY is just round the corner........

Hm. Why am I not looking forward to it.

Oh yeah. Cos I'm going back to Bahau. And won't have anyone to talk to (or anyone I enjoy talking to) beyond the walls of Bahau Fitness WHICH I HOPE WILL BE OPEN.... But I guess it's ok.... I'll be keeping myself (hopefully) busy enough with several self-assigned projects, including Ernie's new web template and another cosplay project.

Hence a last-minute shopping dash down to Kenanga and Timesquare this morning. All the way there to find some of their materials are not in stock.... =.= And HOLY SCHMOLY!!! The price of fur has been jacked up!!!! Damn these fellas must've realised how cheap they've been selling and have boomed the price to equal those at Sungei Wang and Petaling Street. So yeah. Returned home empty-handed. Pffft. *stamps*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Check out the pre-CNY jams. Which is why it's saves alot more hassle walking to the LRT station from my house.

And oh guess what.... I had my first acupuncture experience today.
It was.... interesting. No pictures unfortunately..... Basically I've just had it with the monthly cramps I'm getting, which can be pretty severe. So yeah. Hence my appointment with a sinseh.
It doesn't hurt so much, really. Just a very odd 'numbness' shooting up my legs when he inserts the needles into certain 'pressure points' in my shins.... So now I got this weird sensation in my ankles like I've been running for days. Weird. *shrugs*

Anyways, any guesses what this is?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay, lol we're making shrimp rolls for CNY!
I made most of em' okay!!! :D


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oiliness........ x.x

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fried the first batch and then decided to bake the rest, which turned out pretty good too.

Argh... running out of things to blog but anyways. :D Happy CNY people.... lols.....

[edit @ 1:35am] Just got back awhile ago from playing futsal. ^^ Hahahaha wheee!!