Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yoga class sucks ass.
But admit it..... it's good for you. Bleaaaarrgh. I feel sick and stiff all over. So much for relaxation. Pfft.

I've started taking classes again at the gym after more than a year's break to OD on the weightlifting. And it is SUCH A RELIEF to know I haven't left every single skill to rot yet. Monday's aerobic class was the bomb and I have the sweetest instructor ever. Theres another class tonight and I am so, so looking forward to it :D On top of that... I've forgotten how therapeutic it is to cycle at night when the roads are empty and the air is cool.

Currently on Kimmie's to-do list:
1. Gotta find a proper job to fill my time till May
2. Material shopping a.s.a.p
3. Body rehab in anticipation of this 17th
4. Be nice to your lappie and stop cussing Facebook
5. Chrome-spray that stupid katana
6. Go to KL and frigging make a decision about the shoes
7. KICK ASS tonight :DDD