Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ok. I know I have some previous, backdated pics to put up.... but let's get this over with first, kay?? Oh and if some pics don't show up... right-click the cracked image and select "Show picture". If not leave me a message and I'll try to amend the codes. Imageshack is being a bitch-ass ho.

See my previous post?
I guess I was mighty wrong.... :)

On the night of the 29th.... Ernie said he would be around the area and might pop by to see me for awhile. Nothing amiss..... he does do that anyways. And so at around 10.30pm there he was at my gate, and as I went out to open the door for him.... he told me to close my eyes and follow him.

Naturally I hesitated.

Heck, it was one of those nights that I was wearing nothing but a ratty, smelly old nightgown. And no shoes. And you want me to go WHERE!?!?

OK fine, indulge the dude a lil bit...... lol. I closed my eyes and followed him down the road a lil... (dreading which neighbours have been staring) and opened them to find a bunch of friends from church outside with some cake! :D Awwwwww.......................

And then I invited them in and mom started to panic cos she too wasn't appropriately attired. XD And yes I changed out of that embarassing nightgown. ROFL. Why?? Why wasn't it one of them nights when I was opting to wear, say, one of my silk robes instead??? :D

Thank you sayang~ No one else has ever done something like this before.....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And to Allen, Zech, Si Meng and Emae..... Thanks everyone!! *group hug*
And that was just the beginning...... :D

On the day of my birthday itself I was out with Ernie again at The Curve for lunch.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Failed attempt to "bling" my nails out...

OOooo and I got to wear my latest corset OUT for the first time!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
^^ You gotta luuurve the versatility of these sexy things....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meow~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lunch was at Tony Roma's... Hehe thank you dear.....
My order of Carolina Honey Chicken Tenders..... fuuuh good stuff. The marinade was SUPERB!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bleu Cheese burger..... missing a bite. Lol. Pretty good too, if you like strong cheeses. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And much later that night.... at Sunway Lagoon Resort.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Seems to be some sort of tradition in my family to go for buffet dinners at every birthday... O.O

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
There was prime rib on Ernie's birthday.... and prime rib on my birthday too! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And a choccie fountain!!!!! ^^ Yaaaaayyy~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kims and family :) Thanks mom and dad for the wonderful dinner!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Chilling outside the hotel after dinner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And Mr. Vanity is at it again back home........ *shakes head*
Oh wells. He's adorable like that. XD

But I suppose..... still......

*

*

*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Do I have a hell-yeah from the Y-Chromosomes????
Corsets will always be Kimmie's best friend for their all-day-long versatility ;) Rawr.

No prizes for guessing if the person who took this pic got mauled alive.
And I can't wait to get my hands on my belated birthday goodies!!