Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ok, yeah. I've been meaning to update.... but I've been missing from the blogosphere, Facebook and etc for the past few days for.... well........ :D

You see that animated banner on the top of this page, below the ProBuffedBodies linkie?

Yeap... Thats my very first GIF project!!!! :DDDD *applauds self* Yay!!
I'm so proud of myself.... lol.... XD It's not meant to look so pixelated and noisy... No idea why it got that way. X.X
Hehe.... the fine print doesn't describe me, by the way. Well not entirely. Basically these are random descriptions and 'labels', both good and bad... they may refer to me, or they may not and it is all entirely up to an individual's perception... hence "Take Your Pick". :P And the winged horse? I thought it symbolized both athleticism and freedom, which I aspire to attain.


My layout is starting to look a little cluttered, tho... =/ Maybe I should see what can I do to amend it one of these days...

So yeah what's been going on.... Oooh I did my nails. And the gym guys actually noticed!! (Like, wow)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whee they've grown long!

In my two days of absence, I returned to find that EF has done a masssiiiive revamp. The gym looks so, so different... which is a good thing for me at this point I guess cos I was indeed contemplating a change of environment... Extended the weight room... lots of floor space, and we now have THREE gorgeous dumbell racks :D Downside - No mirrors except in front of the benchpress. WTF. Gonna take awhile I guess to ''settle in'' again. Definitely a different feel as everything is so spread out. (Kimmie malas to walk across 2 shoplots to the next equipment... =.=) Hopefully more new equips are gonna be brought in real soon to fill the 'gaps'.

Actually went shopping with my mom for the first time in... forever; at Pasar Seni this morning. Supposed to look at dresses but somehow along the way it became bag shopping instead... And check out the awesomest dinner clutch we got to share..... :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOVE at first sight, wei!! :D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And *gasp!* the most heavenly durian cream puffs from along Petaling Street...
You only see one box here cos, err well, I've already devoured the other two. XD
No seriously they're THAT good. Even Ernie who doesn't eat durian likes them.

Tsk tsk..... VIMA is this Saturday and I've still been going on carby binges for the past few days. Bad Kimmie.... tsk. What happened to supposed body rehab?? And to make matters worse...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dad bought A KILO of my fave dried mango.... T.T

AND a kilo of marshmallows. Pic not available cos we've decimated most of them already.
*sighs*

OK time to get my ass outside. Gotta hit the gym!!! BACK DAY!!! :DD