Friday, January 16, 2009

A coupla days ago.... My (belated) birthday package arrived!!! :DDD
And the contents were absolutely beaaaaauuutiful.......

One of the items happened to be....



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My number-I-can't-remember-what corset!!
Haha seriously... I can't remeber how many I have already..... O.o
And no sexy sexy pose this time cos my baby wasn't around to help.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Clearer camwhorey pic

Oh and y'know whats the best thing?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
WWE Diva Lita has the exact same one!!!

As for the rest of the package.... huhuhu.... Kimmie is keeping that to herself. For now. ;)
Those of you who know what they are... keep it to yourself kays... *shhh* :P

And other things I've been wanting to do while I'm still pretty free... I've been meaning to do up my room. 2 years ago I designed and painted my walls in pink and lilac, and had a coupla things upholstered. And this time I'm thinking about extending my designs down the corners of the walls, and paint the door and cabinets a more matching colour among other things. After all, my room is like a retreat and where I spend most of my me-time. So why not a lil extra effort to have it looking fun and fab?

And about 2 days ago I thought I'd try out KFC's new Zinger Tower burger... It looked like a regular Zinger burger... but with a hash brown and spicy mayo. I was intrigued enough, I mean I love hash browns and I loved the ori Zinger burger.... so why not eh?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Verdict: It sucked.
The sauce was too spicy for my liking... and the hash brown was so soggy... it felt like biting into a regular Zinger burger with a very thick, mooshy (and very oily) bun. On top of it all.... it was NOT FILLING AT ALL. =.= Cheh. Original Zinger burger for me anytime.

That aside... I have been sick. No not sick in the head you doof.
Must've been the cold curry the family tarpau-ed from the mamak last night... so yeah. Kimmie is down with food poisoning. And has been sleeping all day, leaving the room only to groggily rummage for food, or make a drunken, desperate lurch to the bathroom. *bleaaaaarrrrgh*
All this one frickin' day before my event. Greaaaaaaat.

But thank God I'm feeling considerably better after my veggie sub dinner... feels like a sore throat and fever might come on too, but argh I'm gonna have to ride it out the best I can... :(
Pray Kimmie gets better kay?

So are we ready to tackle VIMA???

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I most certainly am!

Unless I end up throwing up all over whoever I'm supposed to be presenting an award to...

But then again... that would be some priceless TV footage. :P