Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm back!!!

And boy am I glad. The 3 days at Berjaya Timesquare was arguably the most tiring stretch of all the promos we've done. The crowd was one thing - literally being mugged by cameras and Watchmen fans up down left right.... no chance to relax your poses, no chance to adjust a boot or a hair out of place... no chance to scratch an itch or pick a nose....... lol. Felt like I was going to have my retinas burnt to a crisp by the unceasing salvo of flashes..... O.O I'm so effing tired and seriously don't want to wear 4 inches for awhile. And damn I wanna have some good ol' home-cooked food for a change. And I wanna sleep early and get up late!!!!

It's been good fun nevertheless... met an old friend very unexpectedly who was also freelancing at the same event. Been having Subway lunches (which I absolutely love) on the company. And of course, the on-scene anonymity of a costumed event if you get what I mean.... Oh and there's that big fat paycheck as well..... ;)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The backstage scene

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh get this - no mirrors provided. I'm thanking my lucky stars I decided to invest in a proper makeup mirror... and even more so that I brought it along despite the hassle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ernie on the final day of the event with Nemesis!

Will do a proper update when I get all the photos... this is just what I managed to snap between breaks here and there. Got other things to write about too but instead of making this entry a mishmash of so much stuff I'm gonna just save it for another day. ^^ And I gotta get ready for work later.... x.x garrrgh. Can't stand to replace another off-day....