Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY :)

Had a very simple steamboat dinner in Subang to celebrate... didn't bring a cam so no pics... aii... :( But my bro got him a Bosch car-polisher which is pretty damn awesome.... hehe and I made a chocolate cheesecake.... ^^

__________________________________________________________
But, well on another note.....



I'm on death row.

Yep... I have a freegin' damnated death sentence right upon my head this very moment... and the seconds are ticking away. I swear I can hear them... laughing at me... mocking me and my existence...

Seriously, people..... there is no such thing as appreciating something; anything too much... for

THE END IS NEAR.






...


Ernie's getting a haircut tommorow.

[edit @ 11.13pm] Homg edit edit edit ediiiit!!!! :DDDDD Sean's busy tommorow so Ernie's not getting his haircut!!!!!!! Boy am I one happy person!!! I get to keep my Edge-lookalike!! I breathe again....!! For now. *prances off to run fingers thru his hair, purring contentedly, for the next two hours*