Monday, April 13, 2009

Some days are just simply bummer.

Wasted my time. Wasted my sayang's time. I feel like such a failure and I'm really anxious about things... but theres nothing I can do except wait. And it sucks that you feel so out of control.

*sigh* Hope for miracles. Eyes on the prize.

Anyways I got two new GIF linkies up... I'm addicted to making em' and it's also something to keep my mind off worrying issues... One's a new, grungier and more hardcore looking button for ProBuffedBodies (cos I got sick of the boring grey dumbell one I made a year ago).... and another is dedicated to the world's most glorious piece of man-meat - Adam Copeland/Edge, and links to one of the most complete Edge resource sites on the net.

I wanna join Tough Enough............ =3
Or the WWE tryouts in Tampa, Florida this May XD Can I play Edge's next wifey??
LOL I WISH *fangirls*

I feel like jumping ship and switching to Wordpress... =/Readers, what do you think?