Monday, April 6, 2009

Mm... forgive my absence from the blogosphere.
As I'm typing this I'm actually feeling a lil light-headed and dizzy. Not cos I've been sick... lol... but cos of all the travelling I've been doing for the past 3 days. Haha... I'm back from my vacay in glorious, sunny Redang!!!

Ok. Not so glorious and sunny. It's a very poor time to visit Redang actually. All we've seen is rain, rain and more rain. Gloomy skies, rough seas, and nightly thunderstorms. BLEARGH. I was majorly dissapointed cos it was Ernie's first time there and here we are being greeted by appaling weather. By a miracle we saw some sun for the morning and afternoon of the second day, allowing us to do some snorkelling... but yea. Poor weather meant the photoshoot didn't happen. Phooey.

But hey we did have a fair share of fun.... Redang is my favourite vacation spot in Malaysia and it was great that I finally could share it with Ernie. This trip was many firsts for Ernie too!


His very first plane trip, for instance. :D


Lol..


View from the plane on the way to Kuala Terengganu.... *really excited cos there was alot of sun*


Couldn't resist buying some of these from the market in KT. They're like big dragon-beard candies... but without filling. =.= They're pretty alright I guess and not as sweet as I expected them to be... but you tend to get pretty jelak after the first one or two.... x.x

And then it was on the ferry to Redang for the next one and a half hours... was a very rough ride as the weather began to take a dismal turn... :(


Top deck of the ferry


And finally, arrival at Berjaya Redang! Eh the lobby looks alot nicer and cosier than in this pic... was too dark to take a nice photo... T.T


No this room with the big beautiful bed isn't ours this time... it's my parent's.


This one... is ours. And we ended up pushing the two beds together anyways. XD Oh wells no complains... These rooms that would otherwise cost RM800+ each per night were FOC... :P But well........ this is also probly the last time we will be staying at Berjaya Redang (which makes me lagi geram about the weather) cos they won't be FOC anymore... even for Berjaya Club members. HMPH. Yes they wanna make it THAT exclusive.... =.=


Oh well. Not complaining... we got a wonderful view from our verandah!

Couldnt do very much... red flag was up on the beach... seas were rough.... and no sun. Hence the waters didn't sport its usual turquoise clarity.


Hung around taking pics :)


Some rocks by the side of the beach. (See lah! No sun in the sky!)


XD


Impromptu..... so pardon the fatness and lack of makeup-ness. Gargh.

So that's Day 1 out and over.


Randomness..... I just thought it looked pretty cool. XD No we didn't break a glass.... just left a cup of water in the freezer by mistake and this was the result.

Ok I gotta go to work already.... will blog more about the trip when I get home tonight. =) Ciao!