Monday, December 10, 2007

Chivalry is NOT dead

Exams are OVVVVVVVEEEERRR!!~ And I had SUCH a helluva good time celebrating the end of it. Yes... Kimmie has had one of the BEST weekends ever.

Friday... right after the exams I met up with Ernie to head over to Golds Gym ^^ Got my membership card replaced... and he picked up his sponsorship stuff... and as always we had an awesome workout. =) Then we head down to Sg Wang and Pavilion! Unexpectedly ran into Jason and Sean there, lol, who were supposed to sms me when Xing, Calvin and whoever that was supposed to be there so we could join them but they didn't. Tsk. *whacks*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My baby at Pavilion ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Tsk why lah photo blur... but still nice right?

But still, we had a great time... got home pretty late too due to the massive congestions at the monorail station and shit... Had to wait for four trains before we were finally (literally) packed into a miserable train, but well, if you ever get caught in such sticky situations OD-ing on PDA works like a miracle ;-) Lol didn't really take that long huh...!! XD And when we were fearing a similar predicament at Sentral... we ran into Ding on the train, who offered to send us back to Uptown! Talk about coincidence ^^

Saturday was equally happening. Sammie I'm so sorry about missing your party!! =( Head over to Ernie's place in the afternoon... had some business to take care of - Ernie's doing a strip-job for some bachelorette party and I was his supposed manager. Lol. But well I didn't have to do much, and it was mostly Ernie behind it anyways. It was the most random day EVER! When I got to Uptown and Ernie met me in front of Fitness First, while we were walking back we saw this opening ceremony for some Boer Goat-meat restaurant and they were giving out FREE FOOD!! So... we shamelessly invited ourselves to the buffet and started chowing down kambing. I tell you that stuff there is goooood and the meat is alot leaner than normal goat meat. Yum~ and its free.

Then hung out at Blaze City, the CC where Simon works. Damn funny lah I tell you... we were playing with camera phones like kids!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One of the randoms that I liked... But I look so weird laaa...!! Hehe

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
XD I look like I'm thinking about eating him...!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I really like this... damn funny lah Simon kept asking us to kiss again and again while he supposedly was attempting to capture it on cam (not that we're complaining, tho XD), in the CC, whats more at the front desk! Tsk. Terrible lah young people these days.

Then head down to 1U, where we ran into Sean again. Haha funny lah, coincidence. Met the people for a meeting and stuff... grabbed a workout too at Celebrity Fitness. Head back to his house to chillout and to put together his outfit for the night... *smirks*. Then it was heading to Palace of the Golden Horses for Ernie's job... and at almost 1.30am we head back home, money in da bank. Was just awesome... so knew you were gonna rock this, baby!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A random pic we took at dinner

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This would actually be a reaaaally nice shot if it wasn't for the blur and the lighting. Oh and Ernie's actually wearing leather pants =P We so looked like some WWE couple laaa... rofl

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Die bloody poser *cough*

And you thought we were done for the night? Nooooo.... we walked back to Blaze from his house to meet Simon.... and guess who I found there too playing Counter Strike - my ex-colleague Kumar! Called a cab at 2am+ and it was party time at Mystique! Pretty overwhelming as it was my first clubbing experience but I had lots of fun nevertheless!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Pretty lights

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The floor was packed to the max!! But then when we were out there it was like we were in our own little realm where nobody else existed, dancing like nothing else mattered.

And then the stupid MPPJ people had to come and raid the club... and so we ran for it (partially also cos I was underage and had no IC with me at that time). Oh well.

And well there is no greater feeling than the feeling of lying in the arms of your loved one... feeling him shift so you can lie comfortably on his chest... feeling him wrap those strong arms around you to keep you safe, and knowing the both of you belong to each other and no one else. Baby that night was magical and I've never felt so happy in my life ever. To drift off into sleep with you so, so close to me... and when I woke up the first thing I saw was you sleeping serenely next to me... I have never known true contentment before this night =)

Sunday was another powered-up day. Head down to Wangsa Maju to Terry's gym for a seminar by bodybuilding.com columnist/nutritional expert Ali Amini who came all the way from Bahrain ... exclusive for only members of Probuffedbodies, Terry's Gym and Wong Hong's gym. Thanks Stephen for providing transport, tho it was really unexpected... We arrived about two hours earlier and had the opportunity to sit down for a drink with Terry and his girlfriend, as well as IFBB pro Wong Hong who arrived much later with Ali and his wife. OH by the way the mamak below Terry's gym actually serves LOW OIL EGG WHITE OMMELETTES to cater for the bodybuilders!!!! Yea you actually tell them how many whites you want and they cook it up for you really nicely... How awesome is that!!! EVERY mamak should have egg white ommelettes!! I had five whites and Ernie ten. =P Lol fooooooood.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The one and only Ali Amini! Check him out at http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson246.htm
By the way the stuff on the table is a bag of whey protein sample packs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ali delivering the seminar

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was really awesome that the seminar was conducted in an informal, comfortable and extremely interactive environment, encouraging more Q+A between Ali and the participants.
Alamak Wong kena block by some equipment ><

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Group pic after the seminar with (L-R) Wong Hong, Ali and Terry in the middle.
Tsk Kimmie is the only woman, as usual!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mr Asia Terry Gallyot and IFBB Pro Wong Hong presenting a souvenir to Ali

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ali and Terry

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And heres Cruz Cordero and Lady Vanity with Terry! ^^ Lols

My thanks to Terry's girl for the pictures. =) Actually thought we could grab a workout at Terry's place but it was closed due to the seminar, so we ended up heading back to 1u and hitting Celeb again. Yay! Then we watched The Golden Compass, which to me was quite a dissapointment after months and months of hype with the super-chun trailer and everything... bah.

Well huns. Tho there was a little glitch at the end of it all which threatened to kill a happy ending to our wonderful time together... Well thanks for being there for me and letting me cry on your shoulder and waiting with me at the lift area at 11.30pm while I took that most frustrating, depressing phone call, holding me to you so I know everything's gonna be alrite and you'll protect me no matter what... You make every difference baby and with you I know I'll be stronger than I'll ever be. Thanks for waiting up for me at the CC too till soooo late tho you were exhausted and had to walk home later.

Yups. Thats pretty much how Kimmie spent her first weekend of the hols. More pics to be up soon... they're in Ernie's cam. =) *huggles* These 3 days have been the most awesome, most happening days of my life. Thank you so much baby for everything... ^^You totally mean the world to me.