Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hm. Been pretty resentful regarding some things that have been going on... about my studies and college in particular. Sometimes I seriously wonder if I'm gonna make it through in the end. Ironically... somewhere not too far in the past I was pretty much raring to go back to college and to get back into the groove, only to actually come back and be hit by so much dissapointment and discouragement. Right now what that's actually keeping me going is looking forward to the stints at the college gym... which... I dont think is a very healthy thing at all... Ironically. Things have happened which have made me dissapointed and even ashamed of myself. Things people expect me to be or think I am sometimes get to me so bad I feel like just shrinking and dissapearing where nobody knows me and acknowledges me.

*sigh*

To the people that I have been cold or indifferent to... please do accept my apologies. I don't think I've been myself lately; don't know if I'll be snapping out of this stupid funk sooner or later but lets just hope that I do...

I'm craving chocolate coated marshmallows. T.T Thats not good. You fat fuck of a failure...