Monday, December 31, 2007

Hahahaha!!! Kimmie is finally EIGHTEEN!! Kekekeke.... thanks, thanks and THANKS so much to everybody who sent me birthday wishes... It's been an awesome day out. Ok well... shit happened la... but in the end wasn't anything I couldn't handle, epsecially when I have my man; my everything, standing right by my side, and everything else don't matter anymore. =)

Alaaa come to think of it Kimmie seems to run into alot of shit lah during the 'milestone' birthdays (Broke up on my 16th birthday. Lol). Nothing new lah... Aaaaaanyways.

First thing in the morning after my cardio... mom gave me this really sweet card with a handwritten message inside from my dad, and a little bit of cash. Apparently he was quite emotional, according to my mom, about me being all grown up, tho he didn't show it... But well, he pulled me into a big, tight hug when he saw me in the morning when I was still sweaty and fresh from the gym, and then dissapeared until dinnertime. I guess I'll never understand how it feels till I'm a parent myself...

Head to Ernie's church this morning with mom... ohh yes I wore my 6-inch platforms.... Just sooooo glad I finally got em fixed... =P and OMG Pastor Raj wished me happy birthday, which was like, so unexpected. The wonders of Facebook. XD Then it was lunch at Bayu Timor, just mom, Ernie and myself. Been some time since I've been there. Gorgeous, cozy settings...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yes... thats how the interior of the restaurant looks like...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then mom dropped us both off at 1u... where Ernie got me that black leather tote from Pink Pussycat that I've been wanting and wanting for sooo long. *uber-loves* And with the money dad gave me, I got my new bodybuilder bracelet. A proper one in silver, so now I can retire my black one. Hehe... Had some extras, so got this Pink Pussycat watch as well that I've also been eyeing for a long time. Oh man I love that shop so much... If I had all the money in the world I'd buy everything in it!!

But argh... In the end I guess the best thing I could ever recieve was the love and mere presence of my man... That intense feeling of security and comfort I get from lying in your arms, clinging to you like a child. I just love how our frames can fit together so perfectly like we were meant for one another, and I just drifted off to sleep in your embrace without realising it!! And as that night I spent with you... It's so awesome to just wake up feeling the gentle rise and fall of your chest under my cheek - you sleeping there so close to me, and that unbelievable fantasy-turned-reality that we belonged to each other. That's just the most indescribable feeling ever.

Caught a cab back to my place after... =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Haha random camwhores. (I was bored)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whaazzzzzzzzuuuuup!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ernie: Hmm if she makes me do this one more time I think I'll just go back to sleep...

Yalah and then shit happened... was a pretty tense situation with Stephen... and twice Ernie got pissed and he tried to take the phone from me but I didn't let him... so all he did was hold me as I curled up partially in his lap as I 'settled' things. My parents were pretty pissed too la... Mom told Ernie to take care of me, and I was just so guilty for having to make him go through all this shit and my 'unfinished businesses' with me... more than ever I hated to hurt Ernie and I cried cos of that more than anything else. Don't know what I'd do without him there with me. Baby, you always give me a reason to push on and be happy. =)

Alaa like I said, lil' bit of shit won't stall me la... It's becoming like a family tradition to go to this Japanese buffet restaurant at Centrepoint called Momo during our birthdays, so mine was no different. Not that I'm complaining... I love the place!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Makan!!! XD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Kims and family~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The whole bunch of people that I love

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a pretty cool shot... ^^ *huggles*

Well, coincidentally mom baked a fruit-cake today... it wasn't really intended for my birthday but in the end it spontaneously became my sort-of bithday cake... hehe. I've not had a bithday cake since Primary 6, believe it or not. XD Guess this year IS really special after all.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The important men in my life~ Keke

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Another one of Kims with family. Walau eh I'm so chubby already... all that bingeing!

It's been WILD. And believe it, I've been seeing Ernie everyday for the past 6 days, since Christmas... for one reason or another, some spontaneous. Tommorow will probably be counting down to the new year with him as well... so that will be 7 days in a row. Wow. So that's how its like to spend a week with Ernie. XD Hehe... Gonna be a long, long day for him tommorow too. Hope they wrap things up quickly at the set so I can see my honey again!! Speaking of which, I'm actually very very tempted to trot along with him there to do some kacau-ing, tho its not going to be likely for me to be able to. XD

xoxo thanks again everyone for birthday wishes... love y'all lots and lots!! ;)