Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kimmie you loooooove doing this shit, dont you??

Kena tag by Siao Chen... so yalor.



Instructions: Remove 1 question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.



1. At what age do you wish to marry?- Whenever. I don't really care as long as the right man comes long.



2.If you can turn into anything, what do you wish you can turn into?- An intimidating 6ft tall anabolic monster!


3.How are you feeling now?- Sweaty and smelly. Just got back from the gym but I'm too lazy to take a shower.

4.Where is the place that you want to go most?- Back to the gym. And Redang. And California!

5.If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?- Make a fortune that'll make Bill Gates hang his head in shame. Lol.

6.Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?- yes

7.What are you afraid to lose the most right now?- I can lose everything in the world as long as I don't lose my precious baby boy...

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?- Ernie

9.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?- Errr.... well. It took awhile.... and some prompting from a certain someone..........

10.What's your favourite scene?- Lights. Camera. ME. Cos I'm the real deal, babeh!! XD

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?- Awww I've answered this so, so many times.... hehe.... athletic, involved in at least one kind of sport. Bodybuilders are a huge plus. Christian (and still let me listen to my Manson). Shares my values and principles of the gym and priorities. Someone who tolerates my un-ladylike habits and often boorish humour/comments... Someone who makes me laugh like a jackass.


12.What type of person do you hate the most?- you bloody benchwarmers. go away. backstabbers... cruel players... and he who steals my whey protein. Shoo.


13.What would you do if you won a million dollars?- Invest in a hardcore gym empire!



14.What is your ambition?- Doing something sports-related which is sufficient to sustain my lifestyle

15.What would you wanna be after you're dead?- the scary drooling monster underneath your bed. Ankles. Yummy.



16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?- JUNK FOOD ADDICTION

17.What would you most want to achieve right now?- Eat clean. Hate everything with salt, sugar and oil with a bloody, murderous vengeance.

18.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?- Family and friends. A significant other. And the gym.


19. What is the best way to unwind and relax after a long hard day? - Hmm. The gym... and anything else involving the boyfriend. ^^

20. What do you see yourself as in the next 10 years?- The very same pain in the ass that I am today.


Tagged: All you people reading this rubbish.

Labels: ,