Monday, February 11, 2008

Cos wishes come true...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Gunter Schlierkamp 200lb dumbell necklace...
$1400USD
Have you ever seen anything more beautiful or exquisite, EVER!?

Life aspiration: To be bought, treasured and cherished when Kimmie is at the pinnacle of her career and soaring high on shitloads of cash... Cos nobody will spend THAAAT much cash for her on such a small thing and nobody will go thru all that trouble to bring it back from the States or Australia either...

I guess I was wrong.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Who loves me enough to buy it for me...? HE DOES.

You're so full of surprises... so THIS was the 'surprise' you've been hypering about to give me... and you couldn't wait till V-day to give, huh. Oh my God... I was in baby's room... and he told me to close my eyes cos he couldn't wait any longer to give it to me... I knew it was a necklace when he got behind me to put it around my neck. But what necklace... the moment he told me I could open my eyes... and I reached to hold it... it just hit me with a huge bang - it's THE Gunter dumbell.

And I just freaked out... and for the next coupla moments I was crying into his shoulder in shock, disbelief and above all that, intense joy.

Ernie had Ashley help him customise it in India - entirely handcrafted in solid silver, and engraved with "KIM BB 4 LIFE" on one side. I love it. I love it with all my heart. It may not be from the original jewellery line... but it has my baby's heart and love poured into it... which makes me love it so much more... OMG... I love you, Ernie!!!! You made one impossible dream come true by taking me into your life and heart, giving me your trust and love. Now you've made yet another come true.

After I stopped crying, he jokingly asked if I would marry him now... =.=

Hehe.... Thank you Ernie, and thank you Ashley too. Without you two Kimmie will still be sitting daydreaming about her dumbell pendant till don't-know-when. Hehe.