Monday, March 10, 2008

Don't we love weekends

Y'know.... I finally found out what and where "di bawah tangga" is. *kicks Rosli and Faidzal* How the heck would I know you guys kept the stepboards in this miserable metal trapdoor thingy that looks like a tiny freegin' aircon vent!?!? How would I know youd be able to fit some 20, 30 of em hugeass boards in there!? LOL... feels good to be able to do my choreography and practice again but damn I'm outta touch! I blame AS trials... Stress is killing my stamina. Tsk.

I had my first taste of protein shake in such a long time................ T.T wuuu.... I seriously need money to buy a new tub for myself. It's too expensive to keep buying shakes at the gym... sobs. Doesn't help either when I'm already spending so much on food during lunch hour. It really sucks that the healthy stuff is so costly but artery-clogging carbed-up junk is damn fuckin' cheap.

Hmmm 8th March 2008... Election Day...coincidentally Jason Tong and Adrene Wong's wedding! They actually head to the polling booths dressed in their wedding garb to vote, belive it or not! Hehe... Pity I don't have any pics of the wedding ceremony. The church was sooo crowded with over 450 people in attendance.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The dress I bought with Ernie... Wore this for the ceremony in the daytime ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After the ceremony... could take pics only after most of the people cleared out... T.T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cuteness...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Tai Thong Imperial China restaurant for the dinner that night

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Dunno why the heck Kimmie can look stone and/or drunk even without the aid of alcohol... =.= Wtf wei... I just HAAAD to look like that the first time wearing my full cheongsam... But Ernie was lookin' mighty fine that night~ Hehe.

Baby remember the South City Plaza competition....?? *giggles shyly* ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nah just to do my cheongsam some justice laaa...
You can search and you'll never find someone as narcissistic as Kimmie. Lol.

Then at the end of it all I was just content to curl up with my baby in bed again as always after a long day together. He's had a long tiring day, being in charge of the logistics for the wedding and all I wanted to do was to ensure he had a good night's rest for our following day...

Went to Genting with my family and Ernie too... that's why he slept over after the wedding so we would head off first thing in the morning. Yealah I'm such a sparkling role model, still got time to play play so close to trials... Coincidentally it was our 4th month milestone too, making it uber special. I don't usually like going to Genting - Kimmie doesn't do very well in the cold and absolutely hates being bullied big time at the theme park... but having my Ernie to stick with made all the difference. ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In the lobby of Awana Genting

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The courtyard of Awana

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Closer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
One World Hotel

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kimmie's not into the theme park at all... so we just chilled and hung around and went to the Ripley's Museum and the Snow House.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Stealing someone else's limelight... Lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Meow! I look so tiny here!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That car happens to be covered in little coins...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When your homework comes to haunt you in your dreams...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think this is a really cool shot

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Us in the Snow House... hehe we must've been the noisiest 'adults' in there... running around and yelling and laughing and throwing snow at each other and rolling around... XD had such a good time! Oh yea and we were the only nutters without proper winter wear too!! =P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In the cable car

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Somewhere outside Genting Hotel.

Hehe.... had so much fun.... but well it's Monday again and back to the drearing grind of everyday college life. But always thank God for the gym where we come alive once again!! Till next time...

Oh wait before I go... this morning Ms. Anne pointed out an eagle's nest in a tree right outside our lit class. It was the first period, and apparently that's the only time you can see the eglets cos they sleep throughout the day...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hehe... see the furry grey blob...? That's one of the eglets standing up in the nest.

Hehe ^^ ok now bye bye.