Thursday, March 6, 2008

The funny lil' things we go OWH MI GAAAAWD over...

KIMMIE IS ON A HIGH!!!!
Why?
Cos Kimmie has added yet another piece to her ever expanding lingerie collection...!! Thank you, thank you soooo much Intan, babes, for bringing this in for me! It's next to impossible to find corsets in Malaysia... let alone one so cheap!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bah the camera doesn't do it very much justice... It's absolutely gorgeous in real life and I am SO in love with it!! Comes with a luxe satin thong too and I'm like, soooo hyped up about it! Tho the fit is a lil' bit loose it still looks incredible and I'm so so glad I ordered this!! Went on a camwhoring frenzy... and no I don't think they're to be posted on here... XD

Hehe... Yea I'm sure most of you have already figured out my weakness for lingerie (lol read sidebar). And I think it's not a promiscuity thingie but more of a body-confidence/security thingie. And don't they look so pretty!?!? I can't wait for Intan to open her shop in Sunway, then I'll be able to go there and browse all I want instead of clicking thru online browsers. Bought 2 other thongs from her too and I love 'em to bits. Her stocks are like no other and theres actually so much more I'd like to add to my lil' hoard... Oh! And when I was at Subang Parade today during break after picking up my goodies... I stumbled upon this really cute shop called Bed of Roses... and well... I couldn't resist...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Candy colours are soooo adorable!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And the lil' details that made me go "Thats is, this belongs to ME!!"

And since I'm already on a roll and while I'm still on a high... I guess I'll just randomly share some pics of...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My precious lingerie drawer! Talk about obssession. Keke.
See the shiny red box?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Thats my bikini collection! Wheee colours~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And the thongs go in the furry leopard box, which is actually a metal chocolate box I saved from the trashcan and customized...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute camis... Ernie picked the white one in the middle. Didn't like it at first cos I wasn't used to seeing myself in white lingerie...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Until I saw this picture of myself.
O yea that white thing is my feather boa... ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lol it looks like something that just came and died on my laptop... haha...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And my fave blinged-up bikini! This is actually the first gift Ernie got me when we started dating... Mew!

Oooooh.... and my favorite, most treasured (most expensive too, aiks!!) item in my collection has really got to be...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Whats in the pretty box? Keke are you ready for this...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My beloved limited edition La Senza diamante garter belt =P
Fell in love with it the moment I saw it in Female magazine quite a long time ago... and saved really hard to get it. It was such sweet bliss to take it home. Was still in my fat days at that time but it didn't matter...I didn't care I just wanted it!! Like a pair of skinny jeans, it was what I always hoped to be able to put on once I shed all that weight one day... and I'm glad that day did come - more than 2 years later!! ^^ Despite the price I never regretted buying it ever, and it's only brought out for use on the most special of occasions~

Keke

And aiyah.... I guess I'm feeling pretty generous today.... so here's a pic of me in my new corset just for the heck of it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

LOL thats all folks. No more pics... if you want any more you gotta go try wrestle em' from Ernie XD hehe.... G'nite guys... xoxo