Thursday, March 13, 2008

The very scary 100 question tag

This is what stress does to people - be so bonkers as to even consider doing something as useless as this.

1) Name: Kimberley Chai

2)Male/Female: Female

3) Were you named after anyone? No

4) Does your name mean anything? Hm. Apparently it means "noblewoman" in Celtic or something like that

5) Nick Name(s): LadyVanity, Lexie, LV, Lady

6) What do you think you look like name wise: Name wise.... hmm some prim and proper cutesy prissy lil' daddy's girl. Sorry lah people Kimmie gotta dissapoint cos she's gonna be a hugeass heavily veined bodybuilding freak with 17'' guns....

7) Date Of Birth: 30th December 1989 (woi no reason to forget now ah)

8) Place of Birth and Current Location: POB Assunta Hospita;, PJ ; Current location in my friggin' college library. Lol PJ also lah...

9) Nationality: Malaysian.

10) Astrology Sign: Capricorn

11) Chinese Astrology Sign: Snake

12) Religion: Christian

13) What’s your favorite smell? Gym socks and sweaty gloves. Nah kidding!! Kimmie loves her strawberry whey protein!! Smells like strawberries and whipped cream... Hehe... besides that I also love the scent of passionfruit, sandalwood and chocolate!

14) Political Position? Pro-female bodybuilding.

15) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Fresh milk

16) Hair + Eye colour: Black + platinum (wahaha FINALLY a hair salon that got d colour right!!). Eye=black/depends what contacts I have on!

17) Do you look like anyone famous? Dunno... unless if there reaaaally is truth in what soooo many people say that I look like Rogue from X-Men... or if theres truth in what Ernie says of my resemblance to Melina from WWE.... *sweat*

18) What do you look like? Roadkill

19) Any unusual talents? I can make your money dissapear.

20) Righty, Lefty, or Ambidextrous? Right.

21) Gay, Straight, Bi, or Other? Straight

22) What do you do for a living? Nothing. Still living off parents (and boyfriend *snicker*).

23) What do you do for fun? Working out, running, art and crafts, sewing, singing, writing, blogging ... loads of things actually

24) What are your favorite art materials to work with? Depends what I'm doing... Lotsssss of coloured paper and cards, and a good set of scissors ^^

25) What kind of materials would you like to work with? Fur, lace, diamante and leather. Challenging, but end results are rewarding.

26) Have you met your grandparents? Yea.

27) Boyfriend /Girlfriend: Boyfriend = Ernie Tng.

28) Crush: Gahahahaha... I've successfully snared the biggest crush of my life... =P Tee hee.

29) What celebrity would you date if you could? LOL. I AM dating a celebrity.

30) Current worries? My pending shoots... and the belly that has GOT to go.

31) Favorite online Guy/Girl: Hm. Been ages since I spoke to him actually... My chat-pal for more than 3 years, Magnus.

32) Favorite place to be? In my room...or Ernie's room... or in the gym. Or somewhere with food.

33) Least favorite place to be? College. And oh god forbid.... Bahau!!! *dies*

34) Do you burn or tan? Tan

35) Ever break a bone? No... And it shall stay that way.

36) What is your favorite cereal? No pref... I like em' all... especially the kind with chunky oat clusters.

37) Person you cry with: my Ernie... ^^

38) Any sisters: no

39) Any brothers: yes one.

40) Any pets: 1 male bodybuilder

41) An Illness: Does exercise addiction count?

2) A Pager: None

43) A Personal phone line: Yea my hp line.

44) A Cell phone: Yeap... a really girlie pink one

45) A visible birthmark: None

46) A Pool or hot tub: Pool

47) A Car: No thank you. I wanna big bike


Describe Your...
48) Personality: Hm. I'm two different people in college and outside... Don't know what to write here so just let the world judge me. =)

49) Driving: Atrocious.

50) Your clothing style: As mentioned before... I'm 2 different people in and out of college. In college - simple shirts and jeans... the occasional skirt... and my trademark lycras... Out of college I'm your typical bimbo and more - something out of WWE (always inspired by Torrie Wilson) mostly... skin-tights, full barebacks & extreme cuts. With lots of makeup and swagger.

51) Room: Customized my own room - lilac waalls with hot pink flame detail - done with a chinese brush. I do my own upholstery also - furry leopard prints & glossy black paints... built in wardrobe n study table thats been there since forever... the double bed (mom stole my duvet!! *sobs*)... my dumbell set + combo bar... and LOTS of bodybuilding posters... and the gigantic Trish Stratus poster Ernie let me have!

52) What’s missing: From the room? A smith machine. And a hot male tied spread-eagled to the bed. =P

53) School: SMK Taman SEA? Not a place I want to go to. I don't have many happy meories there being the fat and ugly kid who was probly gonna die an old wrinkled virgin.

54) Bed: double bed. USED to have a duvet until mom tarpau-ed it... now I have a smaller thin blanket... 2 pillows and a bolster that I don't use... often heaped with clothes.

55) Relationship with your parent(s): its ok.

Do You...
56) Believe in yourself: YES. Kimmie will hit 60kg and compete!!!

57) Do you believe in love at first sight? Yea I guess

58) Consider yourself a good listener: Yeah kinda.

59) Have a future dream that you would like to share? Yea... open my own gym... compete... take up dancing again... take up the gymnastics and ballet that I regretted not doing in my childhood.

60) Get Along with your parents: Most of the time.

61) Save your e-mail conversations: Nah... I save certain MSN convos tho

62) Pray: Yes

63) Believe in reincarnation: No.

64) Brush your teeth twice a day? Yes

65) Like to talk on the phone: Used to. Nowadays nobody calls except Ernie

66) Like to eat? You talking to me ah?

67) Like to exercise? Abso-bloody-lutely

68) Like to watch sports? Bodybuilding

69) Sing in the car? No.

70) What is a dream that you have all the time? Having shitloads of cash and becoming famous

71) Dream in color? Yes

72) Do you have nightmares? Yeah.

73) Sleep with a stuffed animal: No.


What Is
74) Right next to you: Handphone, bottle, student ID

75) On your favorite coffee cup? A picture of Julius Caesar... got it from some HBO roadshow and I like it cos its hyoooooge and I can fill it up with more.

76) On your mouse pad: None. Don't use one.

77) Your favorite flavor of gum? I don't like gum.

78) Favorite deodorant? Rexona? Thats the only one I use...

79) Your dream honeymoon spot: HAHAHAHA... Venice California... we'll go to muscle beach and train at Golds Gym... and do everything else together lah... ^^

80) Your dream husband/wife: Hehe... Long hair... bodybuilder (or at least some sort of serious athlete)... Christian... yet at the same time either listens to or accepts that I love heavy/black metal music (and MY Marilyn Manson!)... and live with my often offensive sense of humour, and the principle that BODYBUILDING COMES FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD INCLUDING OUR RELATIONSHIP.

81) Hiding in your closet? My ugly tasteless underwear and stuff from my fat days

82) Under your bed: My dumbells, weight plates, bar, an old ab bench... and my old skateboard

83) The name of one of your closest/best friends? LOL too many to list laaa... Simon, Yong Wei, Prakash, Rosli, all of Ikanopowah.... ^^

84) Your bad time of the day: In the mornings when I wake up and go, "Fuck college."

85) Your worst fear(s): If my gym burned down and Malaysia stopped bringing in whey protein cos it's not halal or contains harmful additives or something...

86) What's the weather like: I see lots of clouds.

87) Your favorite time of year? December cos I get the entire month off!!

88) Your favorite holiday? Don't know... I just like holidays.

89) A material weakness? Hahaha.... money.... clothes.... bling.... SHOES.... lol the list is endless

90) The weirdest food or drink that you like: hmm can't figure it out.... I like alot of food...

91) At the top of your "to-do list"? Somehow don't eat anything with sugar in it. Especially at night.

92) The hardest thing about growing up: Being fat.

93) A pet peeve? Slow-walking people. Sissy boys at Taylors gym thinking they're all that by just laying a finger on the multi-station when in reality they can't even squat the amount I bench. Benchwarmers. Stupid guys who stare like it's a crime for girls to lift weights.

94) Your scariest moment: Hmm... probly when I nearly got hit by this lorry when I was speeding on my bicycle. Stupid.

95) Your attitude about love? I just believe theres a soul mate out there for everybody. It's only a matter of when you find him/her.

96) The most outrageous, desperate thing you've done to attract the attention of the opposite sex? LOL. First it involved finding out his birthdate. Then his shirt size - stupid fella talked sooo much nonsense I ended u getting it wrong actually... Then wondering what to do if I wanted to make something more personal like customising a CD... then making endless drafts of what to draw on it... then trying to figure out what songs he might like to listen to so I could burn them into the CD... then getting a friend to drive me somehow to Ego to order a shirt from Otomix cos I remembered him being pretty hyped about it... Then having the owner call him up asking if he had a girlfriend and why he's got this girl buying stuff for him and mentioning who the girl was.......... =.= But it ended well la. Said stupid fella is now my boyfriend XD

97) The worst feeling in the world: being bored, lonely and unloved

98) The best feeling in the world: When I'm with all the people you love... all getting together, doesn't matter where, and having a good time. When I'm curled up in bed on a cold rainy night with Ernie having his bicep as my pillow. Or when I'm curled up with him wherever, whenever! Being the two loud people that we are. Munching on a box of doughnuts or a bagful of warm pretzels. When you know your dream guy loves you back. Dancing like nothing else maters. Pumping iron twenty-four-seven.

99) Who sent this to you? Wheee. Stolen from Siao Chen

100)Tag more people? You free you do lah. I'm not going to be so dictatorial this time... keke.