Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yaaay its the weekend!! Last nite was alot of fun... Benedict and Levi's belated birthday party + cell harvest. Hehe it was sooo unexpected, with Kae Mern and Jeff pulling the "eh somebody's car kena bang real bad" gag so well...!! Hehe I didn't take any pics, but they should be up pretty soon on the Facebook KJ B Cell group photo album, and then will be posted on here too (if Kimmie is feeling generous. Hehe.) ^^

Well.... since I have some free time on my hands here is another picture post... I've started sewing again for some time... yes, since those dreaded highschool Kemahiran Hidup days... but believe me today I'm actually pretty glad I was made to go through those long stints in the bilik jahitan (it must've been the teacher that made the experience so terrifying, not the subject matter. lol) and learned stuff I thought to be useless. Well. Now I alter and modify my own clothing, and this.... is my first start-from-scratch project in a long, long time:



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Different ribbons and scraps of elastic and a spool of thread... it's wonderful, the possibilities of what you can turn these little things into...

Abit of experimenting here and there later...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Voila! A sexy, elegant, 100% handstitched gothic wedding garter. And I luuuuurve it to bits. Theres no way this is going away as a gift now cos I've grown extremely attached to it and it's MIIIINE!!!! Stitching still very untidy... needs practice!

Besides, I really don't think I will be making garters for weddings or gifts at this point cos they involve too much work and time, unless if it is a request from a close friend - I'm still very slow with my hands!! Hehe papercrafts are still my fave to work with. Speaking of which... lemme share some of my precious artworks on here (since I don't visit or update my poor Deviantart anymore) ^^




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The card I customised for Jason & Adrene's wedding

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Detail on the pink tissue paper layer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message on parchment paper + burnt edges, under pink tissue paper layer

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The card for Joel and Viola's wedding.

I actually made Joel and Viola's card first before I did Jason and Adrene's... so when Jason and Adrene's card came out with a much more complicated cover, naturally Kimmie felt bad...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So I gave Joel and Viola's card more detail on the inside! ^^ Plus it's unique as the page itself is tissue paper, instead of having it as a page protector/cover.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Both cards have a heart-shaped bottle attached, filled with white glitter. Dammit wei... I was freaking out abit when I couldn't get the exact colour I wanted and thank god I found it at a small shop in Subang!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Oh yea... when Ernie and I were eating at the market one Friday the most adorable kitten came begging for food at our table. How could I resist....!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See!! It's only as big as Ernie's shoe!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's got white socks... aww-ness... =)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
*chew chew*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And that's Ernie being evil =.=

Hehe... the gym life has been picking up (except for the dieting part, AS USUAL), and I pretty unexpectedly met Azlisham Zakaria... Mr Malaysia 2007, at Energy Fitness. ^^ First time round I kinda (and felt really bad about it) ignored him cos I was training and he just came and went really quickly - to be honest I didn't even realise it was him cos I was so preoccupied and he was spotting Rosli anyways... but when he dropped in again the following day to hang around Faidzal intro-ed us both and we had a short chat. =) And as usual laaa Faidzal just haaaad to kacau about ape phone number laaa... pergi tu macam aje kaaa... but it was all good fun and laughs. ^^

Well thats it for now... To all of you having trial exams, best of luck! Kimmie loves y'all lots, kay!