Saturday, July 26, 2008

WAHLAU why you all keep tagging me one!?

Title is self-explanatory. I swear its a conspiracy. Lol.
Kena tag by Pei Min this time round... so here we go.

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Tak tau. Go ask the boy if he has enough money... :P

2. What is your favourite hang out spot?
Mmm... don't hang out very much but if I have to... I guess it'd be GGKL. Lol. Or Starbucks. Or Secret Recipe. XD

3. What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?
That blue champagne thingy. Or passion fruit.

4. If you have a best friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Best friend!? Excuse me who gave u that 'status' if you're treating me that way? What am I, a scuff on your last-season Prada shoes? Best friend MY ASS.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Having shitloads of cash.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Ref number 5.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My loved ones..... and my gym membership.

8. If you are on a holiday or studying abroad, what is the one thing you wish that could happen to you?
Winning the lottery. In pound sterling.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him?
Well yea... cautiously. Its a matter of wanting him enough...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
Pei Min - 1) she's very likely to be the most adorable and animated gal I've ever met!! XD haha... 2) shes HAWT. Damn bloody photogenic. hehe... 3) Her artwork is to die for~ nyaaa *jealous*

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
DEFINITELY must be an athlete of some sort. He's gotta keep up wth me kan?? Loving and trusting... LONG HAIR... sporting and unafaraid to look stupid for the sake of having a good time. Doesn't smoke.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I never really hated anyone... I dunno.... I guess backstabbers and people who take advantage of you....

13. What is your ambition?
If I could... something fitness oriented.

14. If you only had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
MEAT!! XD

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hmm. Handphone and computer.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Hmm... lack of discipline. Of course theres a chance to change la.... but well.... making the choice to change is another thing..... hehe

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Ernie - cos he doesn't challenge me or make me feel worse than I already am... and hes the boyfriend. He's ALWAYS there for me. Mich and Su Fen - they've been my besties since highschool and I tell them everything and anything. Lol.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
As an adult. Whee. Not a very responsible one tho.

19. Do you shop because you need to or do you shop because you want to?
Because I want too. You can never buy too many corsets, thongs and garters.

20. Who are you going to tag for this?
Whoever that wants to do it.